"Sweep the leg, Johnny!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFlQNtL8F9s

/bump & like for Justice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1kS0A_E2Ag
Whoa, Carerra's avatar looks weird now.

Then again so does Holiwrath.

Gotta love the pig tails!
YEAH BUT DID YOU LIKE THE VIDEO?

who doesn't like old fashion karate movies?
One thing you may want to make clear in your first post is that (as of now) it's the Maintankadin forum people want to be reading - the site is largely out of date/not updated, at least last I checked.
One thing you may want to make clear in your first post is that (as of now) it's the Maintankadin forum people want to be reading - the site is largely out of date/not updated, at least last I checked.

I'm using Maintankadin as a blanket term to refer to everyone there, not the site it self. All of my links, link to the forums themselves.
I'm using Maintankadin as a blanket term to refer to everyone there, not the site it self. All of my links, link to the forums themselves.

I'm referring to your list of links in the first post, which includes the link to maintankadin's main site - if people go there, they'll be understandably confused by Tier 7 gearing guides, I'd guess :p

I'm referring to your list of links in the first post, which includes the link to maintankadin's main site - if people go there, they'll be understandably confused by Tier 7 gearing guides, I'd guess :p

Mmmm, yeah that probably is a good idea.

Thanks.
Hey Xayton.

Quick question. When you see your own guide does it have your first post highlighted and saying highly rated beside it or does it not let you know if your post is highly rated or not?
Hey Xayton.

Quick question. When you see your own guide does it have your first post highlighted and saying highly rated beside it or does it not let you know if your post is highly rated or not?

Yeah, I currently see the post as White with Highly Rated in green.
Bump for win and ponies.
I learn things from this thread so............BUMP!
Bump for win and ponies.

ponies?!?!?!
Yes win and ponies. Paladins are full of those.
PONIES?!?!?!?!?!
PONIES?!?!?!?!?!

WTB Hallowed Helm for Gidgite @ Caelestrasz!

This.

Though my imp has expressed interest in the rare female imp would like Gidgite @ Caelestrasz's number to constantly harass and stalk her.