Xayton's Tank Guide - Ehh kinda updated

Paladin
Prev 1 3 4 5 38 Next
Greatly updated the addon section. Thanks Tailbiter.
I keep liking every single one of Xayton's posts in here hoping it'll get this stickied.
I keep liking every single one of Xayton's posts in here hoping it'll get this stickied.

Me too!!!!

WE GOT TO GET THIS STICKIED!!!
Blue Post

We're getting your reports for sticky regardless if you use "Other" or "Not Specified." =) Keep in mind, though, it may take some time for us to respond with a sticky but don't lose hope. We're making our way through them as quickly as we can even as they begin to pour in.

We definitely appreciate the patience as we all get settled into our new home.

/sadface

/tickle

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!
I'm a little sad that we don't have signatures now. :(
I can has psudo sig

SGPHC pride
Two can play at this

Member of the Secret Paladin Shirt Club
Two can play at this

I made paladin shirts y'know. Featuring waffles and bacon.
Two can play at this

I made paladin shirts y'know. Featuring waffles and bacon of light.

An Iron Chef won't just settle for any bacon.

/cast Dash of Spice
::nom::
2 mods walk into a bar and sticky a thread... oh wait.
purple monkey dishwasher
Updated single target rotation. Reforging is next.
Updated single target rotation. Reforging is next.

zomg stop trolling
Oooo new stuff...
With the buff to mastery and the change to block from holy shield Mastery gets better than dodge/parry at a much lower level. At 80, we get enough dodge/parry baseline to make it worthwhile to stack mastery completely until 102.4.

85 cap is somewhat higher, but nothing significant.

Source: http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/forum/index.php?p=621789&rb_v=viewtopic#p621789
With the buff to mastery and the change to block from holy shield Mastery gets better than dodge/parry at a much lower level. At 80, we get enough dodge/parry baseline to make it worthwhile to stack mastery completely until 102.4.

85 cap is somewhat higher, but nothing significant.

Source: http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/forum/index.php?p=621789&rb_v=viewtopic#p621789

I'm going to have to look into that because that sounds like you would be taking a tad more damage then you should want...I dono. I'll read that.
it might not be 100% just baseline, but it's very close from what I could gather from the thread. And by baseline I mean fully raid buffed :P
Added a second Single Target rotation...

it might not be 100% just baseline, but it's very close from what I could gather from the thread. And by baseline I mean fully raid buffed :P

I will probably be around 95% ish...