Do we get a new map in Arena?

Arenas
remove ROV ok thanks!
remove ROV ok thanks!

litto belf /pat
They should add a new arena where you can't jump. There we go.. charge jump bug fixed!
they should just use Nagrand every match.\

has the fewest terrain glitches, and is the most well rounded arena. Has plenty of LOS and plenty of open area.
they should just use Nagrand every match.\

has the fewest terrain glitches, and is the most well rounded arena. Has plenty of LOS and plenty of open area.

i agree. they already have enough problems with spell balance, mechanic balance, ability/talent balance, racial balance...

it baffles me that they would intentionally CREATE imbalances considering it's something they can control...like maps.
Considering how good twin peaks and battle for gil'neas are, I hope they make new arenas.

Just like they should remove player vs vehicle bgs, they should remove RNG arenas like rov and dalaran.

They took a new perspective on the two best bgs with the two added in cata : take a new perspective on nagrand 10 times over so we get it 4/5 of the time in cata. Please.
Is twin peaks and battle for gil'neas really that good? not really into rated BG as in taking too much time for each game and I just wanna do casual arena