Throwing poisons

Rogue
So I got to playing around with deadly poison on my thrown weapon the other day, I wanted to see how it procced. Anyone else try this yet? With Assassination and spamming throw, you can get 5 stacks, proc your main hand poison, and through it further proc an automatic crippling.

Yeah, I know, it's kinda cheezy. It's not exactly great DPS (to put it mildly), but it's kinda cool that you can proc 3 poison buffs on a target from a distance! Now if we can only convince Blizzard to let us throw on the move and get a CP for it!
Deadly is slightly better dps if the adds will live longer than 15 seconds, which is the point where deadly fully stacks. If not, use instant.
Wait, you've actually used this then? When would it even be useful? It just seemed to me to be one of those (mostly) harmless clown tricks.
In Icc, the trash usually lasts longer than 15 seconds, depending. I usually just use instant though, because it's easier and I dont care about the AOE that much. Im also too lazy or forgetful to switch the poison back later.
AOE? I'm not talking about FoK. I'm not even talking about Deadly Throw. I mean just standing out in the open and spamming the good old fashion throw button.
AOE? I'm not talking about FoK. I'm not even talking about Deadly Throw. I mean just standing out in the open and spamming the good old fashion throw button.

But, why? I mean I understand talking about poisons and FoK, and even DT, but what uses do you see for spamming throw?

But, why? I mean I understand talking about poisons and FoK, and even DT, but what uses do you see for spamming throw?

b/c gnomes can't be hunters and it prolly made him sad
Oh, I....misunderstood. lol Yeah, I have no clue why anyone would do this, or which poison would be best for it. Whichever poison is used, it should be accompanied by a slap to the back of the head though.
While raiding I commonly use deadly for FoK and have seen AoE damage in excess of 50K as assassination. Mages can come close but not sustain similar damage in my experience. DKs seem to the only one in my raids that can compare or reach higher damage.

For absolutely no reason. It is utterly useless...just funny.

I mean, here we have an ability, throw, that no one uses (except for early solo pulls), and because of talent and cata changes, we can now stack 5 deadly, proc an instant or wound, and therefore proc a crippling poison from a distance. Hence, a clown trick.