Anyone else prefer Holy Shock's old animation

Paladin
Not the healing animation, but the offensive spell animation? Kind of like chain heal or penance. I'd love for it to be returned to the way it was.
Ummm, it was an EXACT clone of Smite, the priest spell.

If I could vote, I'd vote no thanks.
Agreed.

It was the only spell in our book that uses the "Casting (Targeted)" animation. Now it uses "Casting (General)" like all our other healing spells.

I'm excluding Light of Dawn because that spell simply sucks at the moment.
Ummm, it was an EXACT clone of Smite, the priest spell.

If I could vote, I'd vote no thanks.

I was talking about the way it's cast, not the graphic.
It's hilarious!

Throw your arms high into the air! Wave them around like you just don't care! The mob in front of you dies a horrible, horrible death! WOPAH!
I prefer the old one. I just don't feel as badass when I'm throwing the holy beatdown.
you guys know we have this spell called exorcism that has that animation right

What kind of Holy Paladin is using Exorcism in raids? You're a healer.

It's a badass animation that adds variety to the gameplay, and should be swapped back to how it was.

I'm honestly starting to think it's a bug. It was this way before, and suddenly it's not?
It's hilarious!

Throw your arms high into the air! Wave them around like you just don't care! The mob in front of you dies laughing at the pathetic damage you just did! WOPAH!
Fix't. I still guffah at people thinking holy paladin spell damage is the bees knees these days. If I want to dPS much easier ways... like going protection or Retribution, or I dunno rolling a caster class that actually was designed for it.
people arent saying holy is a legitimate dps spec, they are just excited that we actually do damage now compared to pre 4.0 when we had nothing
You must not have been reading some threads then, since there are a few who are looking to make a pure DPS holy spec.