Shaman Love

Story Forum
I doubt any developers will give a hoot about this minor point regarding WoW storyline and progression of the the WoW world as a whole...
Am I the only one who thinks the Shaman Trainer in Stormwind should be welcomed into the city by now? I mean the Ironforge trainer even has their own building now? Move her to the park already! How much longer must this Stormwind prejudice persist?

:p
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if some people hold more hostilities towards Shaman, and think these elementals attacking are their fault.

Plus I also figured she wanted to be out there by water and nature, rather than stuck in some stuffy room.
I actually remember a rumor that she moves to the dwarf district and is drinking in a pub with wildhammer shaman... or she's in one of those new grassy areas, i can't remember which.
Wait, she wasn't out near Stormwind Lake, near those rocks that look similar to the rock formation in Garadar [where the Earthen Ring and Mag'har shaman are]?
I actually remember a rumor that she moves to the dwarf district and is drinking in a pub with wildhammer shaman... or she's in one of those new grassy areas, i can't remember which.

She's in the Dwarven district.

It seems with the influx of Wildhammer Dwarves in the city, she's decided to hang out with them instead of all by herself.

Source: http://cata.wowhead.com/quest=27270