Pale Horse

Death Knight
isn't fair.

discuss.
How is it not fair?
Being death aint easy.
paladins speed aura isn't fair discuss

see what i did there.

its makes my whole raid go fast wtfbbqhaxofmg!!!!
I am become death, the 20% movement speed of worlds
Sup guys, I'm just gonna role up in a specific class thread and say something negative about said class with absolutly no supporting evidence or points whatsoever

AM I TROLL?
It makes leveling in zones like Deepholm much faster, thus being unfair.

happy?
Sup guys, I'm just gonna role up in a specific class thread and say something negative about said class with absolutly no supporting evidence or points whatsoever

AM I TROLL?
It makes leveling in zones like Deepholm much faster, thus being unfair.

happy?

Sure would suck losing that realm first to Pale Horse Arnold.
:(
Group with a paladin = problem solved
Pale Horse is fine. l2p
I suppose we could remove it if the lower tiers of our talent trees were actually desirable, but that's never gonna happen.

So...

Neener neener.
I suppose we could remove it if the lower tiers of our talent trees were actually desirable, but that's never gonna happen.

So...

Neener neener.

^ this
It's not fair at all! I mean, it should be a passive ability that all deathknights should get and not talent points.
isn't fair.

discuss.

How is it not fair? We get a 15% run speed increase with Unholy Presence and 20% mount speed increase in a Frost tree talent.

Meanwhile, paladins get Crusader Aura which increases mount speed by 20%, and can get 15% movement AND mount speed increase with a Retribution tree talent. Yeah they don't stack, but they get two separate mount speed increases.

Also, hunters get a /mount speed increase in the Beast Mastery tree, in addition to the two aspects which increase run speed.

Yeah, DKs are the most unfair of the three...
isn't fair.

discuss.

How is it not fair? We get a 15% run speed increase with Unholy Presence and 20% mount speed increase in a Frost tree talent.

Meanwhile, paladins get Crusader Aura which increases mount speed by 20%, and can get 15% movement AND mount speed increase with a Retribution tree talent. Yeah they don't stack, but they get two separate mount speed increases.

Also, hunters get a /mount speed increase in the Beast Mastery tree, in addition to the two aspects which increase run speed.

Yeah, DKs are the most unfair of the three...

We also get cool hats. It is soooooo unfair.
You're right, it isn't fair. It's placed behind 3 terrible talents, and in a tier that is terrible in it's own right.