I want only one change to Ghost Wolf....

Shaman
Give me a /howl emote!

:3
... i thought there was o.O..

maybe he just howls from being idle

i know there is a slight laugh animation if you look closely :P
When you Ghost Wolf, you do howl, although it's only after you're idle for a bit.
WTB emote so i can /howl at people :P
When you Ghost Wolf, you do howl, although it's only after you're idle for a bit.
WTB emote so i can /howl at people :P

That's what I was saying.
We have /bark.

It does the job.

There's no /bark *sound* though!

I wanna be able to /howl at the moon and piss off my whole guild while waiting to pull!
No, no, no, no. This game getting worgens is bad enough. I have seriously been mistaken for a hunters pet enough times already,
No, no, no, no. This game getting worgens is bad enough. I have seriously been mistaken for a hunters pet enough times already,

Not our fault huntards are dumb! :)

In PvP this would be a good thing!
I once accidentaly pulled in the Nexus while in GW form. I apologized and the hunter said "I thought it had been my pet >.<" since she had a coyote-wolf for a pet at that moment.

I do want to be able to /howl before charging to a boss pull.
I once accidentaly pulled in the Nexus while in GW form. I apologized and the hunter said "I thought it had been my pet >.<" since she had a coyote-wolf for a pet at that moment.

I do want to be able to /howl before charging to a boss pull.

....Nexus?

I intentionally pull in 5-mans, if the tank isn't moving faster than me. :)

....Nexus?

I intentionally pull in 5-mans, if the tank isn't moving faster than me. :)

When you have just dinged 80 and are running the place with greens and some blues and have 18k hp, those blood elves and their dogs dont hit very nice. Now that my shammy is geared, I survive pulling aggro, yayz!
Role play 101.

The emote system:

/e
howls at %t

That'll show up in chat as "Mëk howls at (my current target)"

We won't get a sound but it's the best we got for now...funny thing is we'll see this in the next beta build.

Blue post: /howl command added to the game with sound effect for shaman ghost wolf form.

and that'll be the only post for shaman.
Boomblast likes this ^_^b
I would like this.
I would like this.

Then where is the /like, eh?!
I support this as well.
I wanna howl dammit!
i want a howl to, would be great fun
/like
I want to stop scratching my fleas and/or stop having fleas ><