4.0.3a: What is in it, what is not.

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 13 Next
Portals in Dalaran Removed

Really? You're taking the portals out one to two weeks BEFORE Cataclysm is available? When Dalaran is STILL the central hub for end-game content? Why?
And what end-game content do the portals lead to? Sheesh.

In before people mention trainers and auction houses, which will be put in Dalaran at the same time.

You're too late. It's already been mentioned half a dozen times in this very thread.
so does this mean i can make my human hunter now?
so does this mean i can make my human hunter now?

Make. Yes. But I wanna dunno about changing an existing character into one. I wanna become humannnn. Best racial ingame. GIMMEH
So exciting!! <3
meh the change to 3 min's is kinda bugging for me. i recently started to use my trinket the added resil is nice as prot in pvp. and i need the 2 min timer for when im carrying the flag and what not. i reserve everyman for raids.
I haven't read all the posts so forgive me if I'm double-posting, but I was wondering if we were also getting the new Draenei Paladin mounts too.
Mining Monkeys!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I must have one...
So, can we paid race-change as well when the patch hits?
How are prices on Heirloom, are they still exhausted?
Portals in Dalaran Removed

Really? You're taking the portals out one to two weeks BEFORE Cataclysm is available? When Dalaran is STILL the central hub for end-game content? Why?

Why not? You already finished all that old end-game stuff, didn't you?

You'd really rather go sit around in SW waiting for more rifts or the RNG gods to send Deathwing to a nearby zone where you can get roasted crispy, right?

No? Gosh.
Zarhym.

When 4.0.3a is released will that be the end of Zul'Gurub and the Zandalar Tribe?

Yes.

I guess that makes sense since STV about to be ripped asunder and Yojamba Isle is about to go AWOL. I'm gonna miss that instance ... it was one of my personal favorites.
■Druids, paladins, priests, and shaman will have their talent trees reset

what is your source for this? no one seems to have any idea why these classes are getting a reset

The talent trees have been altered. Speaking from the Druid point of view, Malfurion's Gift and Fury of the Stormrage are no longer linked, giving us an option to choose Malfurion's Gift when we were not otherwise able to.

Plus, the source lies in that he was not corrected by the Blue that posted earlier. Simple.

EDIT: Check the talent tree on this site (http://wowtal.com/#k) and compare it to your current live talent tree. Make sure you look closely.
Check the talent tree on this site (http://wowtal.com/#k) and compare it to your current live talent tree. Make sure you look closely.

one should not have to "look closely" to see significant changes worthy of a talent reset. and such changes are normaly documented

These changes have been documented every time they are updated. Personally, I get my information from www.mmo-champion.com and check it regularly to see any updated spell changes, talent changes, or general updates.

I understand the forums might be a little scary to post in, but coming in and demanding people post sources and getting snippy with people trying to help while hiding on a level 1 alt is rather childish.

You're welcome for the help.