Attention all alchemists missing xmutes

Professions
I just contacted a gm via a ticket, and within 10 minutes (including the time I waited) I had my epic gem transmutes. He said the glitch should have been fixed with patch 4.03 but they do have the power to fix it. Good luck everyone!
!0 minutes? Really? I've been sitting with an open ticket going on 12 hours now.
I was shocked. I was going to help a friend with some bc dungeons and I remembered to put a ticket up, before i got to the dungeon I had a gm waiting. All I said was Its been an entire patch and I still can not learn the transmutes can I get some help? I am not sure if they pick those words out for faster responses like when saying you got hacked but my god it was the first time it ever happened
Sooo where can I learn the transmutes then because they aren't on the trainer..
Do a ticket :)
Do a ticket :)

I tried the ticket aproach on an alt a week ago and it didn't work. How did you request the change from the GM? Because the one I talked to said they didn't know if the removal was intented or not, so he couldn't teach me the transmutes.
i have been waiting for 3 weeks to get my gem transmuted...also put in 2 tickets but still nothing!!! i'm pissed
Which transmutes are missing?
Which transmutes are missing?

People who didn't train the epic gem transmutes prior to patch 4.0 have been unable to learn them since that day. People who had them prior to the patch should be fine.
The 4.0.1 patch broke the ability to learn the epic gem transmutes when you hit 450. The 4.0.3 patch on Tuesday was supposed to fix it. So if you haven't learned the transmutes yet, you can supposedly open a ticket to resolve the issue. However, the GMs have only had the ability to intercede since Tuesday. So if you submitted a ticket last week, even if you submitted multiple times, the GM was not able to help you. You need to submit a new ticket, after the 4.0.3 patch.
The 4.0.1 patch broke the ability to learn the epic gem transmutes when you hit 450. The 4.0.3 patch on Tuesday was supposed to fix it. So if you haven't learned the transmutes yet, you can supposedly open a ticket to resolve the issue. However, the GMs have only had the ability to intercede since Tuesday. So if you submitted a ticket last week, even if you submitted multiple times, the GM was not able to help you. You need to submit a new ticket, after the 4.0.3 patch.

Exactly that.
Throwing a bump for other alchemists
I'd like to post an update. I had a talk to a GM about this. They will indeed teach you the transmutes manually, but you need to have 450 in alchemy to do that. My alt was at 447 haha

But anyway... I see many topics about this, so I hope my update will be seen by other people.

On a side note, my alt is a transmute master and his first transmute yielded a proc of x3. Great heh?