@Day Pokemon Daily Life[PIKA]

Warrior
1 2 3 26 Next
Since I capped the last thread it's only fair I create the new one.

Thanks Vera for the new thread title <3.
Rani go on

Also I guess if i go on my X you guys dont show up as friends, nvm you do.

Is my X giving me a second FS?
Nah FCs are based on the 3DS system itself.
Sorry I meant safari
The safari is bound by the FC code not by the game itself.
So yeah don't do drugs, one of my friends dropped acid last night and ended up jumping off his third story balcony because he was having such a bad trip, ended up breaking his arms and had to stay overnight in the hospital til it wore off. Guess it's not as bad as my friend that took acid over the summer after moving to Germany and went into a 2 day coma and woke up with no memories, still not sure how he's okay now

E: for the record the kid from last night is still in the hospital
Guess it's not as bad as my friend that took acid over the summer after moving to Germany and went into a 2 day coma and woke up with no memories

ehhhhhh there's more to that than just L S D if you ask me, as there's so few cases of such an effect from taking L S D and even then it was in massive amounts.
Wow that sucks rush.
Yeah, that and he had just moved from Virginia -> Germany that past week and it was his first weekend there. Stress + body getting used to new food/water + acid = bad times for all? I dunno lol. Still not something I plan on experimenting with :0

Also I'm very satisfied with the title of this thread
Best thread name is best :D
I think I just slept for 12 hours or something and I feel amazing.

Okay maybe it was only 9 hours, I'm terrible at time apparently.

I STILL FEEL AMAZING THOUGH.
I wish I had a 3DS :c
O yeah, turns out he actually broke his arm, 2 lower vertebrae and some ribs. He can't walk atm and is probably gonna have to drop school this year til he recovers
I wish I had a 3DS :c

You and me both.
O yeah, turns out he actually broke his arm, 2 lower vertebrae and some ribs. He can't walk atm and is probably gonna have to drop school this year til he recovers

And this boys and girls is the reason there are rules about acid that must be followed.
I think I just slept for 12 hours or something and I feel amazing.

Okay maybe it was only 9 hours, I'm terrible at time apparently.

I STILL FEEL AMAZING THOUGH.

I REALLY DID SLEEP FOR 12 HOURS, AND I ALSO FEEL AMAZING!
And this boys and girls is the reason there are rules about acid that must be followed.

I'm kinda curious as to what these 'rules' are.
10/19/2013 06:21 PMPosted by Greìl

I'm kinda curious as to what these 'rules' are.

Don't be 3 stories up? =l
Don't be 3 stories up? =l

That makes sense.
So uh.

I feel like I'm 10 all over again.

Damned @Day