@Day Pokemon Daily Life[PIKA]

Warrior
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
My friend wanted me to post his FC on here tooo!!!! Its 3496-9298-4297

He didnt add us apparently.

Anyone else not add me
I wonder what happened to Snooptrogg.
I just found out Executus and Rush are the same person.

ha

SO MY GAMBLE PAID OFF

i was like.... 98% sure

pls dont hate me

also, im sick, fml
Talking with a few friends in my room:

"You know what I do in pokemon? Get 6 electrodes and teach them all self destruct"

i died
Brain, why did you wake me up an hour earlier? That's cool, I didn't want to sleep anyways.
Made some real good progress last night on Garrosh. Unfortunately only got a couple of attempts since we wasted time on Spoils due to a tank having D/C issues. Should get a kill on Sunday though.
Lowmaine has the right idea. It's Halloween, why are we not sporting this helm for transmog, come on now. The creep part is that on a Panda, I can't see my neck. There is no neck.

It's just a floating head.
11% Malkorok wipe, getting close! Gotta get those legs and that neck
Them blizzcon goody bags souvenirs. Awwww yessssssss.
Is anyone else starting to wish they would just get it over with and nerf us in PVP so these damn whiners would stop coming to the forums? It's not like it's not going to happen, I just want it over with.
Nope. Not one bit.
Is anyone else starting to wish they would just get it over with and nerf us in PVP so these damn whiners would stop coming to the forums?

Been here long Vera?

Somebody's always whining in every forum about something.
10/25/2013 02:04 PMPosted by Horrorface
Is anyone else starting to wish they would just get it over with and nerf us in PVP so these damn whiners would stop coming to the forums?

Been here long Vera?

Somebody's always whining in every forum about something.
I know, and even after they nerf end game PVP there'll still be low level PVP idiots complaining about Shield Slam, but this is an inevitability and most of this forum has decayed into PVP nonsense.
Actually, forget it. Too many want not just to hurt PVP, but Warriors in general. Replacing Pummel with Disrupting shout if you pick it as a talent? Why? I have not seen a single person whine about it until now, and those two have been as they are all of Mists.
Finally got a Hearthstone beta key now that I have no time to use it. Awesome.
I really don't think "balance" even matters anymore. Last season's monks proved that the highest priority is not true balance, but even spreads of class representation-or at least, making people feel that buying the expac was a good investment. Warrior representation is really high right now. Revamp classes that compete in ideological niches to offer more appeal? Nah, just hammer warriors with the nerf bat until it evens out a little.
So when we were going to have a family dinner last weekend my grandpa didn't show for some reason. I just learned today that afternoon he had a couple beers at the bar and started feeling kind of ill so he went to his car. He then passed out in his car and didn't wake up until the next morning and was all shaking and stuff. He got a cab to take him to the hospital and it turns out someone dropped some powerful tranquilizer in his beer...

wtf
omg... I thought you were going to say he had a stroke, but drugged? That's insane.
I hope he's doing well.
omg... I thought you were going to say he had a stroke, but drugged? That's insane.
I hope he's doing well.

Yeah he is now =D

I thought that at first when it was being told to me =/
Lowmaine has the right idea. It's Halloween, why are we not sporting this helm for transmog, come on now. The creep part is that on a Panda, I can't see my neck. There is no neck.

It's just a floating head.

I mean, I can't see my neck either, but it's at least sort of IMPLIED.

Yours is literally just floating there all weird and stuff.