@Day Pokemon Daily Life[PIKA]

Warrior
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next
Finally got a Hearthstone beta key now that I have no time to use it. Awesome.

Give it to me instead :x

Not that my time has been more free lately. This last week I haven't been around much because I was working on a project for a class... I've probably put in 60 hours on it over the course of the last week, and still didn't finish it properly. Most of the last 14 hours since I got up today was trying to figure out the same bug before finally just submitting what I had an hour ago and deciding to go find the rest of that bottle of whiskey I put away for just such an occasion.
So my boomkin got the BoA staff from garrosh tonight

woot
10/24/2013 10:12 PMPosted by Ðemolition
My friend wanted me to post his FC on here tooo!!!! Its 3496-9298-4297

He didnt add us apparently.

Anyone else not add me
I promise one day I'll make this happen for Ed.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5b/93/23/5b9323819e45d0f5b3fc3a8931370964.jpg

Maybe 2015 Superbowl?
I promise one day I'll make this happen for Ed.

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/5b/93/23/5b9323819e45d0f5b3fc3a8931370964.jpg

Maybe 2015 Superbowl?

I cringed at the thought of how much food is wasted there.

So cool though.
So huh main guild is apparently done don't suppose anyone is looking for a warrior tank kinda sick of monk atm might be why my warrior is getting damn well geared :D
I cringed at the thought of how much food is wasted there.

Ehh.. I dunno. It said it's meant for a "very large superbowl party" - so I'm assuming something along the lines of 50+ people.
Sadly, my version will have to be much punier... like... 1 sub long. :(
So that leaves me room inside for, what? 1 pizza pocket and 4 pretzels. lol - I'm starting to think Ed might not be as impressed with it as I originally assumed.
Woo! I'm working a 5pm-1:30am shift on the day my guild needs me for Garrosh progression because Battlefield 4 is coming out and my boss doesn't trust any of his new hires to work a midnight no one will go to!

/wrists

I seriously need to quit this damned job.
Really tempted to get at Arena while we're... like this, but I'm too much of a chicken to do it. Never been good at PVP, don't have the gear for it, the macros for it, not even the trinket for it. Ah well, not like I'm missing much except potentially making more people rage.
Really tempted to get at Arena while we're... like this, but I'm too much of a chicken to do it. Never been good at PVP, don't have the gear for it, the macros for it, not even the trinket for it. Ah well, not like I'm missing much except potentially making more people rage.

Honestly you'd probably do fine with it.

It's only baddies like me who go into 2's while OP and lose 6 times in a row.
Ah well, not like I'm missing much except potentially making more people rage.

This is what makes it fun.
Hearthstone is quite addictive. My favorite decks are Warlock, Warrior, and Hunter. The Priest deck can be insanely OP if you have the right cards and RNG, at one point I built up a 28/28 minion that just steamrolled my opponent.
Did the board just break in half at that point I haven't more then 15 at on time?
http://media.tumblr.com/bdcc4284506af3228652b83d4120647a/tumblr_inline_muzchkZGWh1raclpw.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/bdcc4284506af3228652b83d4120647a/tumblr_inline_muzchkZGWh1raclpw.gif

Wow. Such grace. Much doge.

Wow.
marathoning scrubs is probably the best cure for any illness

EAAAAAAGLLLLLE
@Rush

You missed the 25 H ToT bro
marathoning scrubs is probably the best cure for any illness

EAAAAAAGLLLLLE

Remember, just don't watch the 9th season that never happened.
Lowmaine has the right idea. It's Halloween, why are we not sporting this helm for transmog, come on now. The creep part is that on a Panda, I can't see my neck. There is no neck.

It's just a floating head.

I mean, I can't see my neck either, but it's at least sort of IMPLIED.

Yours is literally just floating there all weird and stuff.

I'll use that damn helm once he drops my mount think I am at 88 runs so far this year once I finish this set whatever 11 times however many days there have been sigh
You know, when you mix things up for placement in your room, if you have a dual monitor set up, move one monitor to the other side. Mirror how your set up use to be. Feels like I'm in the Twilight Zone right now, but damn does it feel .. better? IDK.

Change is good.