Warrior
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
98 runs this year finally got hh mount so freaking happy lol
Also

Get out of here, ROCKSO.

I DO COCAIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

CA-CA-CA-BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Also screw you Dash. I have yet to see one :(
You don't get a grats from me until I get mine. Five characters, final push. HNNNNNGH.
You don't get a grats from me until I get mine. Five characters, final push. HNNNNNGH.

to be fair I have done it on 11 each day but trust me I feel the pain you can do it,

btw use this code 38QQ-8DNE-97AA on ps3 redeem code for dark souls 2 beta stuffs has a 90k limit so get it before its gone but yes a lot of people can use the code.
Sam. You need to watch the Doomstar Requiem. Holy mother of God I haven't heard such GOOD before. Like. Jesus.

I won't be able to sleep now. Even the comedic parts were just absolute gold.

E: Oh man and that damn Rockso assist.
Well, I just started a new file on my Pokemon Y, time to run through as the chick this time. The IGN is Elyssa now. Good thing I used my little brother's 3ds and copy of X to get my team breed prior and sent over.

Looking forward to tonight's spoils progression for sure, hoping we get further into the fight.
Ugh. This stupid congestion.
Sam. You need to watch the Doomstar Requiem. Holy mother of God I haven't heard such GOOD before. Like. Jesus.

I'm listening to the score now and I'm going to try to find it somewhere to watch.

Guitar solooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm listening to the score now and I'm going to try to find it somewhere to watch.

Guitar solooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Dude Toki and Swisgarr's Guitar duel was da best part IMO.
No Garrosh kill. :( Got to phase 3 though, unfortunately DPS was lacking since we had a couple really undergeared people due to usual Sunday attendance issues and we're getting a 3rd empowered whirl right before he hit 10% which effed us.

He'll definitely go down Tuesday, just sucks having to wait another week before heroics.
Dude Toki and Swisgarr's Guitar duel was da best part IMO.

That whole section.

SO GOOD.

SO.

GOOD.

Found a place to actually watch it instead of just listening to it.

Aww yis.
You can do 2v2 wifi battles now.

we should do this, vent or not.

But it should probably be Me/X v Greil/X for fairness >.>6
you guys that watched the Doomstar Requiem, I think we can all agree on the best part was this entire segment. http://i.imgur.com/UryH1cj.jpg

If you haven't watched it yet and plan on it, look at your own risk. Doesn't really give away much of anything really.
No Garrosh kill. :( Got to phase 3 though, unfortunately DPS was lacking since we had a couple really undergeared people due to usual Sunday attendance issues and we're getting a 3rd empowered whirl right before he hit 10% which effed us.

He'll definitely go down Tuesday, just sucks having to wait another week before heroics.
If you're ten manning it and either have some great healers or a great tank then maybe you might want to consider making one of them a DPS if they have a strong set.

My guild was having some trouble with the fight on 10 man, had a tank change to DPS the first time we beat him, and a healer the second time. The fight's no more difficult if you're smart with CDs, and our main tank actually prefers to solo it because otherwise he has nothing much to do on the fight.
Progressing on heroic Siegecrafter this week.
Any tips?
Finished my scrubs marathon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiJGk3Rzbvs

I still maintain that is one of the best cinematic sequences ever made and ever will be made, makes me cry every single time.
Still not better than Doomstar Requiem's amazing 47 minute cinematic sequence.

Yes. I'm jaded towards Scrubs.
Progressing on heroic Siegecrafter this week.
Any tips?

Bring lube and a mop.

The tears will be flowin =l
jaded towards Scrubs.

how are we friends
Sheesh what has happened to this forum?