Again on guild selling scams

Customer Support
Yes, I realize that the selling of guilds is "un-supported" but if blizzard is trying to curtail this kind of behavior...then why is the same person who has taken advantage of 5+ players, scamming them of their hard earned gold with the guild scam...still on the same realm, on the same toon, on the same account, still spamming about selling guilds?
Why is it that people don't learn from this sort of stuff? Why aren't chat channels filled with players educating other players on how not to fall for scams?

My bet is that in most of these situations, players are not smart enough to keep the entire conversation in-game. Instead, they go to vent/etc. and now Blizzard has no logs to proove that someone didn't just simply hand over gold.

In which case, it looks like a scam from both sides.
Gold Selling exists because the community values/demands it.
Gold Selling exists because the community values/demands it.

No, it exists because players buy it. Friends don't let friends buy gold. Most people think that the gold they purchase is 'farmed' when really it's from scams and stolen accounts.
What I am asking is that why are the players who are selling gold / scamming players, etc able to keep doing it from the same account and same name day after day even after they get reported probably 10 times or more per day
You to realize that Blizzard bans gold sellers all the time right?
What I am asking is that why are the players who are selling gold / scamming players, etc able to keep doing it from the same account and same name day after day even after they get reported probably 10 times or more per day

Because they need evidence to ban them. Many of those scammers have gotten sneaky and ask players to go to Skype or Vent to complete the deal. When that happens Blizzard ends up with no evidence to use against the scammer.

Even if all the chat is in game, investigations take time before they eventually ban people. This is compounded if all the scammed players don't properly report the person.