The Forbidden Rising is recruiting (8/8H)

Hyjal
1 2 3 6 Next
The Forbidden Rising is looking to expand its ranks.

Most of us have been playing together on WoW for over 10 years. We transferred from a nearly dead server to Hyjal in hopes of meeting new people with similar interests. We are a social, easy going and fun loving guild with a little touch of crazy looking for more active players who enjoy running dungeons, mythics+ , old raids etc. We like to keep our guild drama free but alas you cannot get rid of it all, however we deal with it asap.

Our raid days and times are Friday/Saturday 6-8:30 pm (server). Currently we are 8/8N, 8/8H Uldir. We do not discriminate on content cleared and let your actions speak for you.

For our raid we are open to anything, class/spec. You play what you want.

All others casual players and non raiders are welcome, including alts and low levels!!

Add Hera#1937 (GM)
Azra#1919 (guild officer)
Kieran676#1960 (guild officer)
If you wish to chat!~

Happy gaming!
What type of raid times are you looking at?
Currently sat/sun 6 server are our raid nights
please contact me in game, hiraiyuki#1502. i have a couple rdps looking for a weekend raid group
LFM
LFM
Hey hey.

Just wanted to reach out. Someone from your guild had responded to my forum post regarding my 841 HPriest. I've had the flu and haven't been on, but would like to chat further if you're still in need of healers (specifically a Holy Priest) as your times are perfect and I like the sound of what you have put together.

I'm at Jadewind#11704 on bnet and will probably toss a friend request when I get home tonight.

Hope to chat soon!
Hey! I sent a friend request :) hope to chat soon!
LFM
LFM dps

Locks, Arms war, balance druid.
LFM
LFM Mdps
LFM
LFM
LFM ^_^
Hey are you guys still in need of any healers? I main an ilvl 860 Holy Pally and these times are great for me. I would like to chat with you guys more if so. You can contact me through my b-tag Watso#1913

Thanks!
Hey Tantos, sorry about not getting bck to you sooner. We currently are not open on heal spots :(. I don't know if you have a dps spec you're good with playing. If so let me know and we can chat :).
LFM
LFM
LFM casuals/raiders