Oq disabled report and report spam.

General Discussion
I got oq, tried right clicking someone spamming trade to report them. No report option, no I went down disabling every addon and trying to report said spammer turns out OQ was the addon doing this.

Why would OQ need to disable the report feature in wow?
I dont use OQ, but...My guess is that if you report someone, it wont allow them to try to get into your raid/group/party.

I know what you're thinking. Why on earth would i want someone like this guy in my group? Well, sometimes people are very nice, polite, skilled, etc etc but just spam when not doing anything. Spamming as in, well, spamming but not like deliberately trying to piss people off, just trying to sell/LFM/join a group etc.
Ask Tiny. It isn't a Blizzard thing. Not really a question to be asked on these forums.
I dont use OQ, but...My guess is that if you report someone, it wont allow them to try to get into your raid/group/party.

I know what you're thinking. Why on earth would i want someone like this guy in my group? Well, sometimes people are very nice, polite, skilled, etc etc but just spam when not doing anything. Spamming as in, well, spamming but not like deliberately trying to piss people off, just trying to sell/LFM/join a group etc.

In trade not my party
I got oq, tried right clicking someone spamming trade to report them. No report option, no I went down disabling every addon and trying to report said spammer turns out OQ was the addon doing this.

Why would OQ need to disable the report feature in wow?

Huh, weird. I run oQ on this character and constantly report spamming in trade and general (seriously, this server is just ridiculous when it comes to it) and haven't had an issue.
Sometimes you don't get a report option for people you try to report. I've given up trying to figure out why it happens, it just happens from time to time.
Ask Tiny. It isn't a Blizzard thing. Not really a question to be asked on these forums.

Tiny, the author of oQueue, can often be visited and spoken directly with on the World of Warcraft Public Vent. If he is online, you can find him in Room 0 (oqueue dev and support).

Feel free to log on and ask.

Ventrilo login details for the WoW Public Vent below:
Ip: wow.publicvent.org
Port: 4135

Sincerely,
Rathamus, Founder of the World of Warcraft Public Vent (est 2007)
I had some issues with OQ and disabling game features (shift click in my case) but I don't think it's so much OQ by itself I think it just wasn't playing nice with one of my other various addons. UI bugs and glitches happen and it's not always something intended (or that a person can even possibly track down if it involves 2 addons fighting over something).

I'd just /shrug myself.

Then again I've given up on OQ at this point.