Open Libram XCVII: Cyber Hero

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
I didn't get it lol.
we still havent seen a h 2h, altho we've only killed sha a couple times now rofl
It went to our warrior as an offhand, since he still had a normal one.

At least that puts me next in line for a good itemized one when it drops warforged.
Blah 25man raiders...
Blah 25man raiders...

Yeah, just take your heroics and go home. :p
Yeah, just take your heroics and go home. :p
uwotm8
10/23/2013 08:45 PMPosted by Majintherm
Im the only melee user without a wf weapon, our monks got h wf fist weapons =\ Hopefully I can scum up the first H sword rofl

I'm the only DPS in my whole raid without a new weapon. I think most of the tanks and healers have new weapons, too.

Meanwhile I have no new weapon or trinket, so my DPS hasn't really gone up much since ToT.

Would've had Malkorok tonight but had to PuG a Rogue that did less DPS than our Mistweaver.
6% on shamans blah, hope we get it tomorrow and can still clear the rest on normal. 9hour raid week sometimes suck lol
is black as hectic on 10 as it is on 25? Visual wise~
Would've had Malkorok tonight but had to PuG a Rogue that did less DPS than our Mistweaver.

Dude sounds pro.
Apparently there's haste on the Prot tier? Blizz has a weird way of showing that they don't like it.
Yeah, Prot's tier...helm and chest, I think, have both had haste on them since the PTR. Definitely a mixed message of sorts, though it could be an experiment along the lines of removing avoidance stats in the future.
Blah 25man raiders...

dat 25 man loot.

shamans dead, killed by feral druid pointing slime at the melee at .3%
also for some reason i lag in nazgrim's room, died embarrassingly to normal mode mechanics. fml.
Great night of raiding last night. Killed everything up to Thok in raid time, so hopefully we can get him and seigemaster down quickly so we can get to Paragons ASAP. I ended up getting warforged beacers off of Immersus, which leaves me with just the Shadopan neck and ring from last tier, an lfr helm, and a flex eye. Everything else is normal mode gear. I can't remember ever getting geared up this quickly before. Though, this is the first teir we've started where I was the only strength dps.
And woot, I ranked on 10n spoils!!!! Yeah, it's only 142nd, but it's something.
Seems like I have a knack for making profoundly flawed druid decks in Hearthstone. Took me something like 2 hours to eek out two wins for the daily -_-*
Morning Pally Crew

Halloween's next week, anyone got any plans?
My job has long hours and is rather exhausting, but I always feel good after I get back home.

Perhaps this weekend after my lesson plans are finished I can put some hours into WoW, maybe beat up Garrosh in LFR. Really not high on my priorities right now, but whatevers. ;o
Seems like I have a knack for making profoundly flawed druid decks in Hearthstone. Took me something like 2 hours to eek out two wins for the daily -_-*

Still trying to finish Druid/Rogue dominance. Stupid five wins with lame decks bullcrap. >_<

Halloween's next week, anyone got any plans?

Raiding. :p