how does one bubble hearth?

Paladin
the title says it all.
Legit question? If so you need the minor glyph righteous retreat. Then you can use Divine Shield and your hearthstone cast will be short enough to stay in the immunity duration and you will reach your home destination.
kk im new to pally.
Very epically, and only after having pulled at least 9 major storyline bosses who could all one shot you and laughing in their faces for the entire duration of the bubblehearth.
Legit question? If so you need the minor glyph righteous retreat. Then you can use Divine Shield and your hearthstone cast will be short enough to stay in the immunity duration and you will reach your home destination.

If you don't want to use the glyph you can use the archeology item to so the same thing...although you can't control where you go.
I tend to use it on the Timeless Isle if one of the jerks autoflags me for PVP and I cannot get away easily.
10/26/2013 07:15 PMPosted by Zsigmond

If you don't want to use the glyph you can use the archeology item to so the same thing...although you can't control where you go.

When anywhere but here is the only option to stay alive then it doesn't matter.
The best one so far is still up in the tree in Stranglethorn Vale.
One does not simply just bubble hearth.
I tend to use it on the Timeless Isle if one of the jerks autoflags me for PVP and I cannot get away easily.

Been there.

...Of course, you can bubble-hearth if you just want to get back to your capital and don't want to wait as long for the hearthstone to complete its cast time, too :)
the title says it all.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=2 Divine Shield,Hearthstone