Best West Coast PvE Server?

General Discussion
Hey guys,

How is it going? Been a while since I posted anything on these forums.

Now that I have freshened up after few months of Zerg vs Zerg I want to gear up and start raiding again. Unfortunately, my son has been diagnosed with learning disability and needs extra help in homework which means I can not raid in Frostmourne on week nights.

I'm looking for a US server that will enable me to raid early Sat and Sun morning Australian time this is why I moved to Stormrage. Stormrage is a good server but I feel the ping difference between Stormrage and Frostmourne makes raiding quite difficult.

Is Proudmoore the best West Coast PvE server to raid Fri and Sat afternoon?

Cheers,
No one knows anything about West Coast servers?
Proudmoore and Lightbringer are probably your best bets. Lightbringer is in Phoenix and Proudmoore is in LA. Both servers are high pop west coast servers.
Hey guys,

Now that I have freshened up after few months of Zerg vs Zerg I want to gear up and start raiding again. Unfortunately, my son has been diagnosed with learning disability and needs extra help in homework which means I can not raid in Frostmourne on week nights.

I'm looking for a US server that will enable me to raid early Sat and Sun morning Australian time this is why I moved to Stormrage. Stormrage is a good server but I feel the ping difference between Stormrage and Frostmourne makes raiding quite difficult.

Cheers,

Proudmoore has more ausssies
Hey guys,

Cheers,

Proudmoore has more ausssies

At the time I want to play Sat and Sun morning most Aussies are sleep, this is why I moved from Frostmourne.