How Do I Get Warforged Seals?

General Discussion
I only have 202 Lesser Charms of Good Fortune left and was wondering if I could get some detail on how to get more Warforged Seals? How many can I get per day? (I know there is a cap of 10 total).
You get 3 a week for each character. If you've gotten your three for this week then you can't get anymore until the reset on Tuesday.
Ahh, right. How do I get them other than the lesser charms of good fortune though?
Ahh, right. How do I get them other than the lesser charms of good fortune though?
You don't. You can only get three a week from the quest. Maybe there'll be some in the next expansion when it's no longer the current tier raid like they've done with T14 and 15 bonus roll tokens, but right now you get three a week, that's all.
Yes, I understand you max out at three per week. But I need to know how you get them without the lesser charms? I imagine it's through dailies somehow. I'm planning for when I run out of lesser charms.
Yes, I understand you max out at three. But I need to know how you get them without the lesser charms? I imagine it's through dailies somehow. I'm planning for when I run out of lesser charms.
There is no way to get more Warforged seals except from the weekly. You can get more lesser charms from dailies, and killing level 90 or above mobs, but the 50 charm turn in once a week is very literally the only way you can get Warforged seals.
Which dailies?
Which dailies?
Tillers, Anglers, Shado-Pan, August Celestials, Dominance Offensive, Gold Lotus, Klaxxi, Order of the Cloud Serpents, pretty much every reputation on Pandaria. I find the Timeless Isle to be far easier though.
You also can get Lesser Charms of Good Fortune from doing pet battles. But Vera is correct, the ONLY way to get Warforged Seals is through the weekly quest. There are lots of ways to earn Lesser Charms of Good Fortune ... you shouldn't run out of them.
The lesser charms are reasonably easy to obtain.

Daily quests reward you with 1-2 (not 100% sure, but I think 2).
Timeless Isle mobs. Pick things you can easily kill and go to town on them.
Not sure if there is a 3rd way to get them, but I may have missed something.

As people have said previously, 3 warforged seals per week, per character at a cost of 50 lesser charms (for all 3)

You may find yourself with an excess of the charms at some point. I'm currently sitting at around 5500.
i wen to timeless island and unlocked quite a bit over there. i now have 1000 lesser charms.. its kind of annoying really
I have around 8,000 Lesser Charms.So sad.
its sad, 3 won't even get me through a full raid :(

Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.
12/09/2013 03:53 AMPosted by Dalles
I have around 8,000 Lesser Charms.So sad.

Yeah, they really need to give us something to spend those on. Or maybe make the Warforged Seal quest a daily but only award 2 Seals per 50 Lesser Charms(14 per week, keep a cap of 20 Seals. Allow Seals to be used in all MoP raids).
Necro!