Guess I'm not supposed to play this morning

General Discussion
Primary realm was down got on an alt that is still level 85. Ran one dungeon (forgot to change my role)... Started the Pandaria questline. Locked up loading the map. Now the server that is actually up will not log in lol. Guess I'll check after maintenance and open a ticket if its still not working lol.
Its Tuesday morning. You shouldn't be so surprised.
Hi Lundi! Welcome to the World of Warcraft! You obviously are new to the game so to let you know Tuesdays are maintenance days. There is no real set time frame for them to come back but usually can be anywhere from 1 hr to 5 hrs. For today they say 11am pst but can be earlier or later.
Yup, it's also scientifically proven that Tuesdays are the most depressing day of the week, so it makes perfect sense for server to be down, lol.
If you think you are gonna log into wow on a Tuesday morning with out interruption, you are gonna have a bad time.
Bojangle wrote: Hi Lundi! Welcome to the World of Warcraft! You obviously are new to the game so to let you know Tuesdays are maintenance days. There is no real set time frame for them to come back but usually can be anywhere from 1 hr to 5 hrs. For today they say 11am pst but can be earlier or later.

KNOCK IT OFF!

Even if you were pretending to be serious, HE IS LEVEL 88!!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------

Ok, ok, ok, ok, ok,...Take a good look at the OP...There you have it: trolling (I forget that people actually DO IT.)
Lol at the reading comprehension the issue was BEFORE maintenance.