The No Headless Horseman Mount Club

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Over the course of the last 5 years (which is how long the mount has been dropping), I have killed HH 350 total times across all of my toons. I still haven't got the mount. -_-*

To those saying you killed it that many times in just two years, lolwut?! How many max level toons do you fricken have?! It's only one shot at mount per day each day of the event...
It's been 6 years for me, and still no mount. I find that really depressing.
I got the event achievement in 2009. Outside of two years (2011-2012) when I quit, I ran it every time - every day. Three years and nothing.

I'm just planning to get it (finally?) in 2014.

Only consolation is that I did get the ZG Tiger, before they took the instance out. Still wanting The Horseman's mount :(
Over the course of the last 5 years (which is how long the mount has been dropping), I have killed HH 350 total times across all of my toons. I still haven't got the mount. -_-*

To those saying you killed it that many times in just two years, lolwut?! How many max level toons do you fricken have?! It's only one shot at mount per day each day of the event...

The max you can do on one server is 11 toons x 15 days = 165 runs per year now.
I did horseman 150 times this year and no mount. Put in all previous years of runs were talking more than 300.

I'm so upset :(
/weep
7 toons (at 90)

4 years of actual trying.

7 times a day from the day the event starts to the day it ends.

... still no mount.

Blizzard hates me. The loot system hates me more.
4 max level classes for 5 years now. No mount. Still..
165x this year and not sure how many last year, but around 90 and 45 the time before that..
Blizzard... Make 15 more mounts available for 200 mount quest -OR- increase odds for mount drops in TK, Kara, EoE, etc...

I have run TK OVER 200 times... no mount
I Ran HH on 3 90's last year everyday and 6 this year - never mind prior years = no mount
I have run Kara over 50 times = no mount

Here is the actual point, you do not make new content available fast enough for 20+ hours a week gamers and leave of with cheives instead. We hit our heads against the wall OVER and OVER and never get them... How long do you want us to hang out before we QUIT. I am on the precipice.

Solution = make ungettable gettable. 1) Allow these mounts on the AH = if it drops and you already have it, cage it and sell it! 2) Increase your chances of getting the mount by 1% for every attempt - 100 runs = 100% drop. 3) Allow us to BUY HH with candy we save for years.
On the other hand, I got the mount after my 47th run ever.
Maybe I'm getting jaded but I found myself logging on, doing the run 5 times, then pottering arouind for a few min before deciding that I'm not really in the mood to play anymore and logging off. The problem I find (and this is only a personal observation) is the last few weeks of the game for me has been all about boredom, repitition and frustration. While I know there are plenty of other things to do, my first instinct is "the RNG will be bad, it'll annoy me, so why bother".

Is it just me who needs to take a break (probably true in any case), or does the "skinner box" of WOW need a re-think?
I never really cared for the mount & I only ran HH a few times this year just so I can try and get his helm for my warrior. I got the mount yesterday on my last run but never got the helm unfortunately, but if I ever level a lock or Deathknight I have a totally awesome mount for him/her.
2008 - No mount.
2009 - No mount.
2010 - No mount.
2011 - No mount.
2012 - No mount.
2013 - No mount.

I hate RNG, with all of my hate.
Not sure about number of runs, but I've been going almost daily during the event on 3-5 characters for 5 years now.
I seems I am now in a club bigger than Swift Zulian Tiger club :)
I seems I am now in a club bigger than Swift Zulian Tiger club :)
lol yup.
No Headless mount and no Brewfest Ram. I've been here since Vanilla and have tried my butt off for 'em every dang year. They no like me.
Remember to necro this thread on 11/1/2014 lol.