Paladin Lore in WoD

Paladin
So a Q&A by Blizzard at Blizzcon confirmed that there is a lot of Paladin centered lore. It was also confirmed that there is lore about Blood Elf Paladins in general. After hearing this I cant help but think that any paladin lore, will be based on Blood Elves and most likely Draenei too. Anyone else think or have any evidence that Human Paladins get any story?
I think that it will be heavily focused on the Draenic concept of the Light, and who knows, Turalyon may appear in a patch or something later in the expansion.
"The Light is actually microscopic bacteria in the blood called 'Mightychloridians'. We can read their level with this new Draenei technology, which shows who is 'Light Sensitive' among the populace."
I kinda wish they would have kept how Blood Elves imprisoned M'uru and siphoned its "light" to become Blood Knights. Its what drew me to the class and race in the first place. The Blood Knight quest line was awesome.
"The Light is actually microscopic bacteria in the blood called 'Mightychloridians'. We can read their level with this new Draenei technology, which shows who is 'Light Sensitive' among the populace."

Icwutudidthar
Blood elf Paladins eh? Maybe because the lore has so much dust on it that a mountain needs to be moved to see it.
I really don't see much room for developing Human/Dwarf paladin lore in WoD, since from what we know the Expansion mostly centres around the Draenei (for the Alliance). The Blood Knights will receive some lore lovin, which is good, since they are in a small state of ambiguity at the moment.

However, I do think that Human/Dwarf paladins need some lore attention. Especially on the subject of an Order for us. As it stands, Human paladin lore was pretty much shredded and thrown out the window in favor of the Argent Crusade, which is neutral as hell. We're kind of left in a state of Limbo where don't know where we belong, who leads us, or what we are even doing.

They really need to turn some attention to that. Maybe not in WoD, but in the future.
/dance
/waggle