Celestials

General Discussion
Dude blizzard why everytime I fight celestials I don't get crap? Everyone gets lots of pvp gear from that thing all I get is a hefty repair bill. I hate your new drop system!! HAAATE
1. Why would you want crap instead of the gold/gear that they drop? That's a weird fettish you have.
2. If you have a hefty repair bill, its probably your own fault. All of the Celestials have easily avoided aoe mechanics. Pay attention and your repair bill won't be as high.
3. What other loot system would your propose? One where the group leader is a master looter, so you can come here to complain that your loot was ninja'd?
FIRST! RNG is Random.

And it not that new
Blizzard wtf why isn't this incredibly easy boss that I zerg in a couple minutes every Tuesday giving me top notch lewts
I may be the minority, but I enjoy it. I remember raiding vanilla and a little in Cata.

Hey, cool, tear dropped of Nefarrian. Oh, wait, I'm like 5th in line get it.
LFR Cata - oh cool, like 10 other people are rolling against me on it.

Bonus rolls - nice! So, I don't mind it. Try raiding for months, finally see it drop, and lose the roll.
3. What other loot system would your propose? One where the group leader is a master looter, so you can come here to complain that your loot was ninja'd?

Ahh the good old days of Cata.

Where you would run BH10 and 2 pieces of loot would drop. One probably isn't even useable, and the other is a PVP piece that everyone already has.

So many times in that place I'd see the tier for some other class (like Balance Druid) and there would be nobody able to roll on it. In fact my Feral Druid won a piece of balance tier and an int neck on one of the last BH's pre-5.0 by the fact that everyone already had pvp gear and I was the only druid, even if it wasn't for my spec.
7 weeks of Celestials and 7 weeks of dble gold runs.

Thats on my pally anyways (2nd from main) and on some of my alts they already have the 2 piece tier gear from the Celestials.
I just want a drop of pvp gear. It makes me mad that i've ran this 7 weeks in a row and nooo drops
I got a cool agility cloak on my resto / balance druid.

Can't even DE it, so it rots in the bank. I could have at leased used gold from the box of fail.