PvE gear is destroying World PvP

General Discussion
^ been said before, worth saying again. I'm about as geared as any PvPer atm and I'm getting 2-3 shot by PvE geared warlocks. There is no way to describe this other than "broken." I don't mind u rewarding Heroic raiders but they cannot be immortal juggernaut gods out in the world on a PvP server, this is ridiculous. There is absolutely no skill in fighting them. You literally die in seconds...

Regular PvE gear should be equal or very slightly BELOW PvP gear in World PvP (whats the point of that PvP gear otherwise?) and Heroic PvE gear should be only slightly stronger than PvP gear in World PvP. Get it fixed.
People actually take World PVP seriously?
Fight fire with fire, go get PvE gear.
Just be happy you don't have to pray to the RNG for your gear.

They do now, apparently.

I can't recall ever seeing a thread about wPvP before TI was introduced (except for the standard complaints about someone corpse camping).
They did fix it, before it was PvP gear that was overwhelmingly better, now its more of an even playing field. 2% of the population dominates, rest is free for all. If youre soloing in WPvP youre likely doing it wrong anyway.
Am I back in vanilla?
I wouldn't worry about it too much since they've confirmed the ilvl squish pretty much. I have a good feeling now that stats are going to be under better control we won't see the same insane disparity. Except that we have to wait for till next expansion.
So many of you obviously reside on PvE servers or PvP servers that have one dead faction. I feel sorry for you. BH is the opposite of all that, the last great WPvP server, and yes, it matters to our server very much.
^ been said before, worth saying again. I'm about as geared as any PvPer atm and I'm getting 2-3 shot by PvE geared warlocks. There is no way to describe this other than "broken." I don't mind u rewarding Heroic raiders but they cannot be immortal juggernaut gods out in the world on a PvP server, this is ridiculous. There is absolutely no skill in fighting them. You literally die in seconds...

Show me any previous post by you where you have complained that world pvp is broken because max level characters are ganking level 10s, or the helpless quest givers they need to progress.

If you can, I'll believe you are truly interested in fairness and feel some sympathy. If you can't, I'll take your post to mean that are fine with world pvp being completely imbalanced and unfair as long as you are the one who is able to gank or otherwise exploit it, and are interested in "fair and balanced" only inasmuch as its you who are disadvantaged.
^ what you're describing isn't WPvP as it exists on the remaining WPvP servers... there are no lowbies and no decent players would waste time ganking them anyway. Thanks for chiming in.

Regular PvE gear should be equal or very slightly BELOW PvP gear in World PvP (whats the point of that PvP gear otherwise?) and Heroic PvE gear should be only slightly stronger than PvP gear in World PvP. Get it fixed.

Silly bear complaining about pve gear in world pvp is so last month, this month we are doing Oq vs openraid!!!!
11/09/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Vexlander
^ been said before,

yup.

11/09/2013 07:12 PMPosted by Vexlander
worth saying again.

nope.

it's been months since this changed. you've had plenty of time to get pve gear to do your world pvp.
You'd be surprised how active wpvp used to be on this server before crz and the huge loss of players in the scramble to find raid teams. But if you want to bitterly ignore what hope we have coming keep at it. I remember getting crz'd to your realm a few times and joining in on a few attacks on their pvp vendors. It was a lot of fun. I'm just cheap I don't care to pay or level a toon on your realm. I'm actually not playing cause my gaming rig was stolen along with many other things. :( . Tough times happen. I'm on my brothers laptop I miss the game. (that was hard to type).

Wpvp is just going to suck until next expansion. I have some faith that they can avoid the same mistake with the ilvl squish cause its like a bit a reset button to get the scaling right.
I didn't think World PVP really existed anymore, just random ganking, and people retaliating against ganking.
What I think they should do away with is being able to kill NPC's except for achievements. Seeing quest npc's killed again and again is well crappy in my book. That's pretty much making people wait to quest. I'm just starting to get into pvping. Why I made this rogue. I'm there for the fun factor. That's all. It's supposed to be fun. I'm not worried about being the best....just doing my part and having a hell of a time while I'm at it. What say you!?
why are people with better gear doing more damage!?

STOP IT BLIZZ
So many of you obviously reside on PvE servers or PvP servers that have one dead faction. I feel sorry for you. BH is the opposite of all that, the last great WPvP server, and yes, it matters to our server very much.

In that case, it's... One server out of dozens.

That's mighty unfortunate. I think.

People taking fighting dragons and orcs seriously?
11/09/2013 08:04 PMPosted by Êpicon

People taking fighting dragons and orcs seriously?

Your non sequitur is showing.