Warlords of Draenor beta?

General Discussion
I have signed up for the beta I'm just wondering if any one has any info on when it will be available. Thanks for any info :)
i signed up 2
You will see a sticky announcing the beta having started when its time.

Don't expect anything for a month or so, at least.
what are you talking about warlords of draenor is already live go to your respective capital in vale and talk to chromie you guys live under a rock??
Any one think we will get Hero class this time round and if so what will the class be
Any one think we will get Hero class this time round and if so what will the class be

As they haven't announced one at all, no, we won't get one.

Well they didn't say anything about a new class so I assume we won't be getting one.
There are no new Classes or Races this expansion. If they were going to do it, it would have been announced yesterday during the opening ceremony
what are you talking about warlords of draenor is already live go to your respective capital in vale and talk to chromie you guys live under a rock??

Go back to troll school. You obviously didn't pay attention the first time around.
Could anyone tell me how to sign up for the Beta?

Opt-in for WC betas.
https://us.battle.net/account/management/beta-profile.html
I'd like in on that beta too so I can get my fill of messin around with the garrisons.. though something tells me that wont be available to lvl 100 >.>
Go to the battle.net account page for your account and click on the beta profile settings.
Might have to be really lucky to get in early this time with no annual pass
I have signed up for the beta I'm just wondering if any one has any info on when it will be available. Thanks for any info :)

Here we go with the when does it come out.......... We will see mill of these before WOD beta starts.
If you sign up for warlords of draenor beta will you ALWAYS be chosen or do you have to get lucky to be chosen? Any info would be great
If you sign up for warlords of draenor beta will you ALWAYS be chosen or do you have to get lucky to be chosen? Any info would be great

It's a random selection process.

Not everyone who asks will get in.
is there a good chance of getting the beta or is it like a 1 in a million chance of getting in. I have signed up before for Mists of Pandaria but I did not get it