Open Queue the addon?

Customer Support
Hey there blizzard I wanted to ask you guys something and id really love to have a nice polite simple discussion about this addon.

I would love to know if its ok or not okay to use this addon. I myself use it I have many toons on a very dead realm which really sucks. And when I heard about this addon I really liked it because it let me make new friends and play with good ppl to form a quest dungeon raid or farm group to kill stuff.

Im a good fair player I guess and im not one to cheat or destroy your game because its pretty stupid. but I heard ppl are exploiting this addon which I like.

I would like to know what your stance on this addon is because I feel the developer fixed your realm situation before you even got around to it. Even now my server eldrethalas is still not connected so im still screwed in the raid guild department.
Yes, you can use all addons. Addons are not program files - they are UI modifications that play within the sandbox that Blizzard provides. If they do not like an Addon they break it - they do not ban you. The only way to get in trouble with one, is if you use say....a guild invite addon to spam. The addon is ok, but how you use it would be the issue.
If Blizzard wants an addon to stop working, they will either remove the ability for it to do what it does by modifying what the LUA framework is permitted to do - or just blacklist it outright.

You may have heard mention that Blizzard is going to be introducing a proper cross-realm group finder in the WoD expansion.

To me, it sounds like they're recognizing the intrinsic value of this sort of thing - and reacting by putting it into the game itself.
"Grathan's trouble, see. Big trouble. Mad scientist type. Likes weapons. Cyborgs. Droids. Ergonomic chairs." -- Captain Bryn
me im on dead dead pointless sad realm this addon saved me n made me play more I see it as a good idea. im a good player I don't cheat or break the games or try to be a baddie so lol
Where would one find said addon?
05/16/2014 11:52 PMPosted by Jethco

Probably by using Google instead of necro posting to a long dead thread....
05/16/2014 11:55 PMPosted by Gantaris
05/16/2014 11:52 PMPosted by Jethco

Probably by using Google instead of necro posting to a long dead thread....

This is indeed an old post, but I want to warn everyone to be VERY careful if you use a search engine to find addons.

I strongly advise you to NEVER use 'paid' ads at the top, those are almost always malicious sites that aren't what they say they are and while you may get an addon, that's how they most often slip trojans onto your system.