How Garrosh Gets to Draenor

General Discussion
I haven't heard any confirmation of how exactly he accomplishes this, other than the vague "he escapes his trial and then some bronze dragon helps him or something" but even if there has been, let's make our own story. I've always liked those threads where you have to continue the sentence of the poster above you, so let's do that. :)

It'll probably bleed into what actually happens in the expansion. That's cool too. Let's hear what the community wants it all to be like. ;)

3 word minimum. 5 word max.

___

After the Siege of Orgrimmar
kairoz does some space magic
kairoz does some space magic

Aaaaand /thread.
[thread]

Hello. . . /giggle

[/thread]
Warrior Butt Clench
Magic.

The answer to every lore question is magic.
Magic.

Who is Anduin Wrynn's true father?

'Magic'

Where does Vol'jin get all that styling gel for his mohawk?

'Magic'

Why wont Sylvanas return my love letters?

'Magic'
He taunts Jaina into blasting him into last week, but she DPSes him too hard and he goes even further.
Magic.

Who is Anduin Wrynn's true father?

'Magic'

Where does Vol'jin get all that styling gel for his mohawk?

'Magic'

Why wont Sylvanas return my love letters?

'Magic'
See? It works!
well this turned out as well as expected of the general discussion.
He taunts Jaina into blasting him into last week, but she DPSes him too hard and he goes even further.

I like this theory.

Jaina drew aggro from time itself.
The bronze dragon builds a DeLorean( secret level 600 engineering plans ) for Garrosh and when it hits 88 MPH, Boom!
It's certainly not on a flying mount.
Kairoz somehow directs the Dark Portal to take them to an alternate Draenor. The Portal glows red instead of green and takes them 2-3 years prior to the drinking of Mannoroth's blood.
Kairoz somehow directs the Dark Portal to take them to an alternate Draenor. The Portal glows red instead of green and takes them 2-3 years prior to the drinking of Mannoroth's blood.
The thing is that no bronze dragon, regardless of how many epoch stones we farmed for him, should have the ability to tear a hole in time to another planet before or after DS. He has to have tapped some power source or is working for someone.
Through the power of IM-AG-IN-A-TION. Which, if I'm to believe what I've been told, is among the most potent forces in the universe.
Mage Timewarp - hello?
Garrosh plays jeopardy with the Dark Portal. He gets his question wrong.