Emerald Hippogryph

General Discussion
Thank you for this lovely mount!

It's so beautiful and unique! I love it!!

I have stabled all of my other mounts and now I exclusively use it.
Congratulations. Still trying to get the Emerald Hippogryph myself, because you know... hippogryph.
gf has to wait a week to get hers :/
/sadface

edit: im also curious as to why RaF is now wait a week before you get rewards.
I love it as well, shelved my Horseman mount once I got it, and its my favorite color too!
Go away rich person, you make me sad. :(
Congratulations. Still trying to get the Emerald Hippogryph myself, because you know... hippogryph.

Threaten to claw the eyes out of all that stand in your way of obtaining one!

*Cackles maniacally*
I don't get it.
Finally a flying mount other then Drakes that don't look like I'm breaking it's back. Now There's 2 flying mounts Male Draenei don't look ridiculous on.

The EH and Netherdrakes
/sadface

You've always waited a week.

Are you...in mating season?

Can't you just like...you know...make it appear?
/sadface

You've always waited a week.
? no be4 the update we use to get the mount Instantly
Meh, I'm getting the zebra mount when I pay for my friend's. Then I will have 3 of the RaF mounts.
11/14/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Hortheforde

Can't you just like...you know...make it appear?

Can't, I gotta make friends just like everyone else. And I don't have any friends. ಠ_ಠ
I recruited something but apparently I wont get the mount for a week. Why is that exactly? I've recruited people before this update and got the rewards within minutes.
Can't, I gotta make friends just like everyone else. And I don't have any friends. ಠ_ಠ

aww, *hugs*.

You could always do what the rest of us loners do: RaF yourself into a 2nd account.
Friends what are these? Is it some new type of item that drops in WoD?
Joke:
I thought a mount was something I hang on my wall. A horse as a mount? Might as well have a cow too.