Warlords of Draenor Character models

General Discussion
Hey Blizz along with the new character models, and the Orcs looking kinda like Garrosh. Why not add tattoos? For all races :) It would be awesome to have my own tattoo as a human along with the new model. Dam that would be epic, also like scars, along with tattoos, like on my chest or arm. That would be amazing, plz consider it Blizz :) By the way when is the update for the human model going to be released? And the models right now for the Orc, Tauren, Undead, Dwarf, and Gnome look great. I didn't know how to suggest this any other way, so i just created a thread.
Are you a personal chef for Moonguard here?

None the less, I like the idea.
That's just an example of one Orc. I'm assuming there will be different face options. Tattoos and customization body shape (until a point) would be amazing.
I would love tattoos/markings for almost all races, not just orcs.
I am hoping for at level one your character is skinny as a rail, but gets more buff as it levels up, instead of being buff from the very start. lol
Tattoos, markings, scars, piercings for all races and genders please.

I am hoping for at level one your character is skinny as a rail, but gets more buff as it levels up, instead of being buff from the very start. lol

This is interesting as well. Though rather, I'd like to see different body sizes for anyone at any lvl, make it an option at the character customization then later on at the barber shop or something similar. Anything from twig to body builder to chunky to fat. Height change within races would be nice too.
Varicose veins and cellulite for my dwarf

make it happen