Blizzard Store (with physical products) down

Customer Support
Hi there,

There are several threads about this (or similar issues) already - I was just hoping to get an official response that this will indeed be brought back online in the (very) nearby future - I ask this with Christmas shopping in mind!

Right now, product links that used to work will only direct us to the main page of the Battlenet Shop, which does not sell any of these products.

Thanks.
Me too! :)

The new store looks awesome! Compliments to your web team.

But I'd like to buy some physical swag! :)
Agreed. I was looking through the merchandise store just the yesterday and now I can't access it at all. Especially since I was just about to finalise some last minute blizzcon merch...

I also find it odd that a support ticket I had lodged with respect to a problem I was having within the merchandise store now no longer works (as in I now just get an error rather than seeing my ticket thread).
They moved some stuff around since last night and this morning. I am going to say they are still working on the links because the Merchandise link was not working and they did not have the digital game time available on any links.

Your best bet would be to post a website feedback or if you are getting an error with the website post there. Down below if you scroll all the way down you will see these two links.

Enough people used these links and it got the digital game time back up in the correct area but the Merchandise link was removed because it probably was having the redirect issue.
Also note that the blizzcon merchandise on the store was only available until the 17th (yesterday). So that stuff being taken off is not an error, mistake, or bug.
Game time cards still not available.
11/18/2013 02:06 PMPosted by Morgog
Game time cards still not available.

Check again. It's under "Game Services":
https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-game-time

(note that it wasn't there this morning, but was put in a couple of hours back)
"Dreams save us. Dreams lift us up and transform us into something better. And on my soul, I swear that until my dream of a world where dignity, honor, and justice are the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever." -- Superman (Superman vs. The Elite)
It's under "Game Services":

Indeed. There will be an option to (Buy Now) or (Gift), depending on if you are purchasing the game time for yourself or a friend.

You should now have the option to use a major credit card, Paypal or Battle.net Balance.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
I wanted a bobble head!

Lots of things are missing now.
11/18/2013 02:19 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
Lots of things are missing now.

Yeah, it looks like the transition is being rolled out very slowly over the course of the day, instead of being deployed all at once.

A bit of an unusual choice - not to mention confusing for the customers. But that's not the fault of any of the blues here, of course.

*grumble*
"Hey you just posted, and this is crazy,
But here's a sticky, so read it maybe?" -- Roraks
No authenticators either.
Also note that the blizzcon merchandise on the store was only available until the 17th (yesterday). So that stuff being taken off is not an error, mistake, or bug.

I should note that the other physical products normally available on the Blizzard Store will make it over to the new page but I don't have an estimate on when that will be completed. We hope it won't take very long.
Awesome. Thanks guys for the quick response.
Gotta get ma kritmus on! Lol
When will EU be able to buy physical goods from our own store? For ages now we've had to buy from US if we wanted anything physical which costs loads in postage and makes it take weeks to arrive.
Dear Vrakthris,

Do you know if the new physical goods store will make it online in time for Christmas?, was going to buy some for Christmas presents this year only to now find it gone.

Thanks
Danny
Hello,

Will the Windrider and Gryphon plushies be coming back when the new store goes up? Or are they gone for good?

My Windrider plushie is lonely D:!

Thank you!
It's under "Game Services":

Indeed. There will be an option to (Buy Now) or (Gift), depending on if you are purchasing the game time for yourself or a friend.

You should now have the option to use a major credit card, Paypal or Battle.net Balance.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? [url="https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vrakthris"]Click me[/url].

Hi there,

I would like to have the option to buy in USD, but all I get is the option for BRL. With Brazillian banks locking down international trades in BRL, the only option is USD and I was being saved by the Blizzard Store. But with the new version it is going downhill. A blizzard rep gave me 5 days to wait for the transition, but I will need the option to change currency and buy in USD as I was used to. Thanks a lot for the help.
11/18/2013 02:23 PMPosted by Vrakthris

I should note that the other physical products normally available on the Blizzard Store will make it over to the new page but I don't have an estimate on when that will be completed. We hope it won't take very long.

Good enough for now I suppose - thanks for the reply, I'll keep checking and if needed provided my noob in-laws with new product links for the new site ;)