Weapon Upgrade

Hunter
Alright, I have now rolled about 2 dozen times ( Including the weekly rolls granted for killing each Raid Boss for the week and of course using my Seals for bonus rolls. )

My Main focus has been Malkorok in Underhold, and the Paragons of the Klaxxi in Downfall. Both offer a chance at the 528 Weapons. ( I have also run few Flex Wing 1s for The Fallen Protectors 540 Weapon )

Problem is, I have yet to get a weapon drop, and thats ok, I cant expect it to be too easy or I wont appreciate it, but thats hours and hours of investment for nothing at all, I am still stuck with the Timless Isle Featherdraw Longbow at 484 WITH it double upgraded, and its really hurting my overall DPS. All of my other gear is 528 or better Except my back piece at 496.
( And I occasionally use a 496 trinket )

Is there any easier to obtain weapon upgrades that I can get while I wait for the drop I am looking for? ( Please keep in mind I am moderately new to the game so some things may need to be explained to me. )
Technicaly, if you can make it through in a group taking down flex garrosh, you will get a gaurenteed BoA 548 heirloom bow (lvs 90-100), first time only.

THere is no other easier earned bow than what you have.
Technicaly, if you can make it through in a group taking down flex garrosh, you will get a gaurenteed BoA 548 heirloom bow (lvs 90-100), first time only.

THere is no other easier earned bow than what you have.

Keep in mind this has only a CHANCE to drop, you are guaranteed to get the bow your first kill yes.

But not 100% on your first kill.

Still haven't even gotten 1 BoA weapon.
Keep in mind this has only a CHANCE to drop, you are guaranteed to get the bow your first kill yes.

I wouldnt know, my group hasnt made it past spoils or blackfuse in flex.
Could farm arenas at the start of every season and get the pvp weapon just incase you don't get drops. Could have a 522 ilvl bow.

"But I don't want to pvp!"
Well getting your cap in 2s every week is easier and takes less time than doing LFR or Flex. And plus, you only have to do it for the first 5 weeks! Infact, with catch up, you could farm your bow today!

I wouldnt know, my group hasnt made it past spoils or blackfuse in flex.

How I believe it works is that there is only the weapon for the class/spec you are using on his table until you finally get it, along with the other items (like the shoulders I am using right now).

So essentially, it is like any other weapon drop, only once you finally get it off garrosh, it unlocks the ability to get the other BoA weapon drops.

And to OP, it also took me a while to get my weapon... Got it on my 15th or 16th attempt at a weapon, and that is including bonus rolls. Funny enough, I got it from just a regular drop first time I killed malk.

I just hope that bad luck streak prevention thing kicks in... I am now 11 coins in a row rolling gold. Still have my final coin this week I am saving for if I can get into another normal pug.