Big List of Untamable beasts

Hunter
OMG I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS THREAD BUT OP I WANT YOUR GEAR!
Wyvern- "Slowing sting"- Does x amount of nature damage and slows attacker's attack speed by 50% for ten seconds.

I have wanted a Wyvern for so long.

Also would like some cooler skins for some of the current ones... Hyenas are first to mind.

BTW apparently that old Ghost Hydra that thought it was a crocolisk turned into a hydra during 4.1 but they are not tameable. Regardless, take a look at this:
http://wow-petopia.com/family/hydra.html
Beast = Tamable

that's how it should be, also Druids as well once they turn to a beast for up to a minute. Then I will play PvP More
Beast = Tamable

that's how it should be, also Druids as well once they turn to a beast for up to a minute. Then I will play PvP More

^This

Also, I'd just like to see that metallic looking cat from the storm peaks tameable.
For Sharks, whales and fish, you can put them in a magical water bubble so they can move on land.
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.