Lowbie Instance Revamp

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
I watched Blizzcon on the internet stream, but I cannot remember what (if any) low level instance were being redone for 4.0.3a. I do know quite a few were going to be in the 4.10 patch but I could have sworn they said some would be done for launch or the shattering. Anyone remember?
I thought they said that redoing the lowbie instances was something they wanted to get done for launch but couldn't so they pushed all of them back to 4.1? I didn't think any of the reworking of Vanilla instances made it into launch.
I remember Heroic Deadmines and Heroic Shadowfang Keep, which I think have been on the PTR. Prolly out with Cata.
I remember Heroic Deadmines and Heroic Shadowfang Keep, which I think have been on the PTR. Prolly out with Cata.

I think the OP was referring to the shortening or altering of existing dungeons which the mentioned they were doing in patch 4.1 at Blizzcon '10. This is different than the creating new level 85 heroic instances using the skins of vanilla instances.
I believe 3 are already done, Sunken Temple, Wailing Caverns, and BRD getting teleporters like in ulduar.