Can we have our teir set back pl0x

Mage
Respectfully yours,

Every warlock who plans on playing in cataclysm
please leave your name and number after the beep and we'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Why would you want it? Your T11 just looks so aweso-pfffsh :P

Sorry, I can't even keep a straight face in my head when I think about the Warlock tier. Sucks to be you, little emolock. Little known fact, Mages' mana bars are actually blue because they are filled with Warlock tears.
All your gearz are belong to us!
All the mages have left the office for the day, please call back during our normal business hours.
Could you ask warlocks to stop drooling all over Mage tier 11. It's mussing the fabric.
-11/10 for saying pl0x.
Mage T10 was definitely a Warlock set.

Mage T11 is definitely a Mage set. Hello? Elemental lord (Lieutenant? Master? Senior VP of Sales? What is his rank, anyway?) of Fire = Mage. Period.
I took a look at the tier 11 bonus and would rather keep the tier 10 set bonuses. Unless of course the tier 11 changes..
I took a look at the tier 11 bonus and would rather keep the tier 10 set bonuses. Unless of course the tier 11 changes..

I should hope so. I personally think it would be good design to save the really awesome set bonus ideas for later content. The Frostfire set wasn't all that amazing compared to our Tier 10 set, and I think that is probably intended (I obviously can't say for sure).

The tier 11 bonuses, while rather bland, are still extremely powerful. The value of a single rating point in crit or haste drops significantly between now and 85, so 5% crit to your proc spells and a 10% reduction in your main nuke's cast time is going to make a *lot* of difference for the first tier or two.

Is it as cool as making MI a super-sexy DPS cooldown? Probably not, but it's still a pair of very solid bonuses for their place in progression.
warlock tears, the new reagent for the mage t11 flame effect.
Its time for Mages to shine!
You'll take your headsman's hood with cultist-twisted elementium horns and like it! Or don't like it, it's your choice really.

But Ragnaros is ours.