Is there a standard leveling tree now?

Warrior
Is fury, prot, or arms the "standard" for leveling now? If not, could someone give me a brief run down of pros/cons. I would love any help. Thanks!!
any of them work.

prot is the 'best' because of instant dungeon queues.
From 80 to 85? Any because you can keep your hit rating up. 1-70ish? Arm or Protection would be easier because you won't be as rage starved. IMO.
great thanks. is prot easy to level with if u are questing? or is arms a lot better? i'll be doing both questing and instances.
great thanks. is prot easy to level with if u are questing? or is arms a lot better? i'll be doing both questing and instances.

Prot is great for questing.

You can solo most elites with little to no effort
I have leveled 2 warriors to 80 one as arms and one as protection. Protection takes longer to kill things but you kill more of them at once. So its about equal. The PUG que is much shorter as Protection though.
I did 1-52 in LFD as prot, exp started sucking around that time and I switched to arms questing.

74 now and still going strong as arms, I tried questing prot for a little while and I don't see the point. Sure you take less damage but with victory rush and 3-shotting anything not elite i'm already damn near unkillable anyway. You lose a lot of damage as prot and it's just not worth it imo.