Open Libram CI: On The Wings of a Turkey

Paladin
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
11/28/2013 12:20 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
. Also, there's a rumor going around that he was forced to resign which sucks even more.

Just saw this bit, really?

I've seen it pop up in a few places but the more I think about it the more I'm beginning to think it's false.
He said he knew prior to Blizzcon that he would be leaving. He also shared that he's going to stay in the video game industry, so I'm VERY curious to see which company he's going to.
He said he knew prior to Blizzcon that he would be leaving. He also shared that he's going to stay in the video game industry, so I'm VERY curious to see which company he's going to.

As am I, it'd probably take a very special opportunity to get someone to quit as lead game design of WoW.

On another note, I just realize today pretty much all worgen deathknights are this by default: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IronWoobie

Not only do we get afflicted with the worgen curse and enslaved by Arugal, when we die we end up getting resurrected into death knights by powerful necromancy.(Because Val'kyr can't revive worgen.)

It's like undead death knights, die(or in our case, get cursed), then die again and forced to live out your existence as someone who needs to kill to not feel excruciating pain. Oh yeah, and getting healed by a priest or paladin just makes the pain worse.
Happy Thanksgiving Americanos!

Being a Canadian is awesome, we get normal Thanksgiving the second week of October (A week after my birthday, which is kind of annoying...), and then in November we get an excuse to have turkey a second time based on, "Meh, the Americans are doing it and I want turkey".

And then in a month we get Christmas for a third month of turkey-ing, and it just makes me a happy little Canuck. ^_^

A random Thursday full of football is fantastic, too.
http://i.imgur.com/2w2FxSq.jpg

This most of been before I migrated from the DDF. Love it :D

Happy Thanksgiving Americanos!

Happy Turkey Day! Got an 8 pound bird in the oven, hope I don't burn it :x
I'm 17 minutes into Despicable Me 2, and I can see why this made so much money! It's really great.

Alright, I'm gonna try to get more things for my gnome, she is rather flimsy and needs gear badly! :p
After the 5th leveled character you don't even check the xp bar :P.

In Argentina turkeys are not sold unless you buy directly from a farm (and it is likely very few breed turkeys). We do have the best meat in the world supposedly though (or so the media says).
Took me 20 minutes to find Incwizishun iz dum and stoopid! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), must save it for future qq threads.
Happy Thanksgiving Libram.

Soon I shall enter a food coma, see you on the other side!

11/28/2013 07:14 AMPosted by Anianka
In Argentina turkeys are not sold unless you buy directly from a farm (and it is likely very few breed turkeys).

But, but....turkey good. D:

XD

Editz:

Also yay the Libram lasted until the holiday, just barely. lol
Happy Thanksgiving to all the libram folk. Hope you guys get to spend some quality time with loved ones and eat a lot of great food!
I had dumplings with garlic and abusively spicy peppers, two smallish candied sweet potatoes, a fried veggie flatbread thing with spicy paste in it, and a tea sweetened with sugar cane juice for Thanksgiving this year. Total cost: 140nt, which is a bit under $5 US. Not bad, not bad. :D

Didn't end up playing at all tonight, maybe tomorrow once all my work is done! :o
Ugh, turkey kicking in...

ZzzZzzZzz...
The turkey i've had from boston market taste like white ginger scallion chicken, if you ever seen those soy chicken hanging in one of those restaurant.
Forgot to mention Happy Turkey Day Charlie Brown!!!

The turkey i've had from boston market taste like white ginger scallion chicken, if you ever seen those soy chicken hanging in one of those restaurant.

Are you talking about the chickens at authentic Chinese restaurants? Personally Id never go to Boston Market especially for Thanksgiving but gotta make do what you have.
I woke up not even realizing it's Thanksgiving, and I think my family did pretty much the same as well. Oh dear. <_<

Happy gobblegobblegobblegobble day folks!
This is my first thanksgiving alone. It's kind of nice. But a small part of me misses the loudness of a giant group of family members.