Rushing Jade Wind

Monk
Since I have taken this talent over Xuen, I have seen a substantial increase in my DPS.

(yes, I know I need some enchants and reforging).

Anyway, I think one of the reasons this has lead to such an increase for me is it effectively increased my "up time" on mobs.

Bosses and mobs tend to move around a lot, in inside a raid (not to mention running with latency/low fps) I found myself always a step or two away more than I was comfortable.

With RJW going, I am causing damage even before am close enough to attack, plus, it's up all the time.

I'm looking to get more haste to make it even better.

Any other WW see RJW as an improvement?
Xuen will still come out on top for single target fights (double targets too, I think). Anything with 3+ consistent targets or burst AoE phases, RJW is the better choice.
You need a massive amount of haste to support RJW on single targets, and even then it's not recommended. You are losing chi every time you cast RJW instead of Jab. On 3+ targets you still get one chi, and it's doing enough damage then to make up for the loss.

But on single target you're losing two chi every time you use it. More importantly, you're losing the Tigereye Brew stacks you would've gained from spending that chi. Since you're losing two chi per cast, you can basically equate that to losing a Blackout Kick and some amount of TEB stacks depending on your mastery. Is RJW doing enough damage to make up for that loss? Probably not.
A fight has to be purely single target for Xuen to win over RJW. As for meter padding comments on it can depend. For example on garrosh some say Xuen is better so you can deal more damage against garrosh. I find perhaps because of my haste level that I still do more single target damage against garrosh using RJW. Xuen really is that weak for WW PVE.
Yes if fight is single target the tiger comes out on top.. but for the other 99% of everything RJW is so overwhelmingly the better choice its comical.
Immerseus - Xuen
Protectors - RJW
Norushen - Either
Sha - RJW
Galakras - RJW
Iron Juggernaut - Xuen
Shamans - Xuen
General - Xuen
Malkorok - Xuen
Spoils - RJW
Thok - Xuen
Siegecrafter - RJW
Paragons - Xuen
Garrosh - Xuen

Don't ever use RJW single target.
Let's be serious here.
Not sure why you would use RJW on Siegecrafter hehe. Xuen is good too for Sha if you let your tanks kill the little adds.

RJW can come out on top over Xuen for Garrosh depending on how much haste you have. How much haste that is I don't know but with 12K haste RJW is > Xuen. Yes all that damage done by RJW during phase 1 beats using Xuen 2-3 times for me.
Immerseus - Xuen
Protectors - RJW
Norushen - Either
Sha - RJW
Galakras - RJW
Iron Juggernaut - Xuen
Shamans - Xuen
General - Xuen
Malkorok - Xuen
Spoils - RJW
Thok - Xuen
Siegecrafter - RJW
Paragons - Xuen
Garrosh - Xuen

Don't ever use RJW single target.
Let's be serious here.

I would amend this list to include

Immerseus - either
Norushen - RJW only
Shamans - either
Siegecrafter - Xuen only
Garrosh - either

And of course, Paragons... Xuen seems to attack whatever he wants, without regard to my current target so I would say either, even though RJW is basically worthless for this fight.

Not sure why you would use RJW on Siegecrafter hehe. Xuen is good too for Sha if you let your tanks kill the little adds.

RJW can come out on top over Xuen for Garrosh depending on how much haste you have. How much haste that is I don't know but with 12K haste RJW is > Xuen. Yes all that damage done by RJW during phase 1 beats using Xuen 2-3 times for me.

The question really is - is that phase 1 burst dps really worth it? Phase 1 is such a pushover, most would say that dps during that part of the fight really doesn't matter. UNLESS you are at a 'new add' breakpoint where you need slightly more for a good transition.