Good Rune Watcher?

Death Knight
I'm in need of an updated mod that allows me to watch my runes and just dont want to DL them all and test them out one by one. i figured id come here and ask.

The one i currently use doesnt show me if my rune is on CD waiting to be refreshed and it just shows up as "useable" for whatever reason.

Thanks in advance.
I use Xperl, and it has a rune CD watcher under your toons HP bar. Of course Xperl is a full UI mod and you may not want to DL xperl just for the rune CD watcher.
Yeah, I dont like using Xperl because its a memory hog for one and two it just doesn't look all that great(i like clean, good looking minimalist UI's).
I use DKIRunes for mine. Everyone is gonna give you a different answer though. You're probably gonna have to download a few to find the one you like.

Here is a demo of DKIRunes in action if you set it up to have a scrolling rune. I like it because the runes leave the box when used and float down, so you can tell from a quick glance what is active and what is on CD. The animation for a rune coming off CD from RE is nice too. It also has OmniCC support so you can put timers on the floating runes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJm0ckpGLCU
CLC DK has a very minimalist rune display; it shows runes on cooldown as numbers in the color of the rune, and available runes as asterisks. It also has disease timers.

I personally use Acherus Runes as it can display in many different configurations, as well as the fact that it is very lightweight, especially compared to XPerl.

IceHud personally.

Health bars, runes, And is pretty good for combo points should you want to use more toons than just your dk.
magic runes is the best imo

I personally use Acherus Runes as it can display in many different configurations, as well as the fact that it is very lightweight, especially compared to XPerl.
I use DKIRunes for mine. Everyone is gonna give you a different answer though. You're probably gonna have to download a few to find the one you like.

Here is a demo of DKIRunes in action if you set it up to have a scrolling rune. I like it because the runes leave the box when used and float down, so you can tell from a quick glance what is active and what is on CD. The animation for a rune coming off CD from RE is nice too. It also has OmniCC support so you can put timers on the floating runes.

Can you adjust the vertical hight or size the addon takes?

It takes up a lot of screen real estate.
Gotta go with Magic Runes for the win simple and effective.
I use ThreeRuneBars. It's the only addon currently that displays the runes properly (like having 3 energy bars).
Magic Runes

This
I'm using the new version of Pitbull, I needed to move my health bar closer to the middle of the screen anyways.

Can you adjust the vertical hight or size the addon takes?

It takes up a lot of screen real estate.

Yeah, it's pretty configurable. Lots of options.
ForteXorcist
I use Yury's Rune Display, extremely simplistic. Moved it under my character's avatar, so I can watch for fires without leaving my eyes too far from my rune display.
I'm using one called Engraved. Very minimalistic, runes can be re-sized to scale you want, can be moved anywhere on the screen, and each rune is stand-alone, meaning you can have one blood rune on a different side of the screen than your other if you so chose.

When a rune is used it grays out and slowly regains it's color as the timer comes to an end on it. When ready it'll flash a little when a rune is finished with it's CD. I personally use Ghost to tell me when a rune is ready as well.

I haven't experimented at all with it and just use the defaults since I'm happy with it the way it is.