So Long, and Thanks for All the Spectral Fish

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 101 Next
11/27/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Ghostcrawler
P.P.S. I play a Holy Priest.

11/27/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Ghostcrawler
First.

What the fel??!?!

It's been nice talking to you and been a great pleasure knowing that there was always someone across the webs I could cry to directly. You were always very accessible and that was important.

I hope you get all the epic lootz in your new raid and enjoy your new tasks immensely.

Cheers and best of luck GC!

P.S. A Holy Priest?!?! Really?!?!??!?!

212th
Its very sad that you are leaving but its better that we got to enjoy your greatness then to have never known about you. I doubt that you need much luck being the great Greg Street but i do hope that you have a happy life full of more smiles and joy. Will always remember the Ghostcrawler!
I'm going to miss working with you dearly. Take care sir.

/hippogryphsalute
Wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors sir.. While I may not have agreed, I always had the deepest respect for you as a designer.

No wonder you were able to handle all that heat.. You could bubble :)

Peace and Happiness
We will hear your claws clasping upon the winds. We will hear your nerf-hammer thunder across the mountaintops. Ride hard , brother. The halls of our ancestors await you.

I also want to be the first to post "This game sucks it was better when GC was lead designer." :P
Ghostcrawler we will miss you dearly man. i am going to tame Ghostcrawler now in memory for you!

Good luck and best wishes! :(

*Crys*
I'm really sorry to hear this, Greg! I've always appreciated the hard work you've done for Blizzard and Warcraft.

Best of luck in wherever you go next!

How did you sleep at night knowing Chakra was what it is.

Secrets I'll never know the answer to, I suppose.

Good Luck GC, thank you for all of your hard work.

also:

What will happen on April Fools? I'll really miss the crab.
Best of luck.
Farewell Greg, we will miss you!
Well, I say it again here...

I might not have always agreed with you but I'm just a player and don't see the big picture. Your willingness to communicate with players earns you the respect you deserve, and you will be missed.

Best wishes, much happiness and great success in your next adventure.

Forgot the most important of all - thank you.
GG GC. Thank you for everything you have done and best of luck
Aww man ):

*adds more booze to her eggnog*
Good Luck!

We gnomes are having a party tonight in your honor at 10PM EST. It will be under your bed!
you can’t have a pony

Fine! Can I have a unicorn then?
Yeah, RIP
/salute

Damn it sucks to see you go, I remember when you were posting up a storm in the Wrath beta forums. Best of luck to you wherever you end up and thank you for being such an awesome presence both on the 'net and at Blizzcon!

I don't know who will end up with your job here, but they have some damn big shoes to fill.
Thank you, GC for everything you have done for us as a community and for the game! You will be dearly missed.

May you find your Legendary!
:|
Thanks Ghost

We will miss you here! I hope your new job will be just as great as this one was. Hope too see you running around on your priest :D

Good Luck

Ps: also love how you were first to comment :P