Titan Panel issues

UI and Macro
My titan panel had an update earlier, and now it's stuck at the top of my screen when I log into my toons, whereas I had it at the bottom previously. The options menu has changed drastically and I cannot seem to find a way to move it to the bottom again. Does anyone happen to know how I can do this? I'd hate to have to disable one of my favorite addons :/
Turns out there's a hugely displayed README file linked from Curse and WoWInterface as well as the official Titan Panel page letting you know how to deal with changes in the current version of Titan Panel.

http://www.titanpanel.org/TitanPanelSetup-READ_ME_FIRST.txt

3. Setup. Basic setup includes displaying the desired bars and configuring the plugins.

- Bars. By default, Titan Panel displays the Main Bar (a single bar at the top of the screen). You can, however, display up to 4 independent bars, 1 or 2 at the top of the screen and/or 1 or 2 at the bottom. To change the number and/or location of the bars, right-click a blank area of the Titan Panel and click the Configuration option.

Alternatively, you can click the Game Menu icon on the bottom action bar, select Interface, click the + next to Titan Panel in the Addons tab, and then click Bars. Use the Bars option to configure the top bars and the Aux Bars option to configure the bottom bars.

Hopefully that helps you find what you're looking for.

Edit: If you remain mystified or unsatisfied by Titan Panel, I'd highly recommend moving to a LibDataBroker based bar. Bazooka is great, and easy to configure for instance. There's nothing you can do with FuBar or TitanPanel that you can't do (better) with a Broker display.

Thanks! That was extremely helpful!
Edit: If you remain mystified or unsatisfied by Titan Panel, I'd highly recommend moving to a LibDataBroker based bar. Bazooka is great, and easy to configure for instance. There's nothing you can do with FuBar or TitanPanel that you can't do (better) with a Broker display.

Why would I need\want to if Titan is a LDB display use the one that you like. Just use the plug-ins that you want. I actually only use the panel and none of the plug in that come with titan because I like the way it works.
LDB still needs to be displayed, TitanPanel and FuBar both are methods of displaying them in a clean and efficient manner.
For whatever reason I cannot get Titan bars to show on my interface. When I go and click "Show top" or "Show bottom" nothing happens. Help?
Imh having the same problem, I cant see the bars. They are invisible