How are holy pallies?

Paladin
Have not been actively playing this guy for a while. Tonight was really the first big night I played him. Anyway how are Hpallies? I noticed im being destroyed on the meters.
Pve- Don't even bother reroll Protection.
Pvp -Strong and viable
Holy Paladin's doing fine, but your item level is low, and you're missing a lot of gems and enchants. That'll hurt, a lot.
Holy in PvP is only decent in certain comps where our utility helps bring the raw power of certain classes past the tipping point and ends in a kill.

We aren't a particularly strong class for cc purposes to lead to a kill, but we support our teammates better and have the strongest single target heals in the game bar none.
Don't listen to bubble for pve. We might not be the strongest but we don't suck.
Don't listen to bubble for pve. We might not be the strongest but we don't suck.

That's just saying "Last place doesn't suck." :/
Decent in 10 man.
Bad in 25 man.
11/28/2013 02:19 PMPosted by Saidië

I dunno about 25 man, but I trash other healers in malkorok and thok.
11/28/2013 02:19 PMPosted by Saidië

WoW isn't a race.

Being the weakest Tank/Healer/DPS doesn't mean much when the spread is usually only a ten to fifteen percent difference from top to bottom.

So yeah, "last place" doesn't really suck.
Pve- Don't even bother reroll Protection.
Pvp -Strong and viable for 20 seconds

ftfy