Your Thoughts

Paladin
With a new expansion on the horizon its a pretty safe bet they will be tweaking the classes of wow so here is my question do you think the Retribution Paladin spec needs a DPS buff? When we have our CDs Holy Avenger Guardian of Ancient Kings and Avenging Wrath we do godly amounts of damage but in the down time between bursts we slow to a crawl, so do you think we need a dps buff during this down time or is the Retribution Paladin fine the way it is?

I personally don't care I love my paladin but it might also be nice to contribute more dps to our dungeon and raid runs.
No, Ret's fine. If you feel like you're lagging behind on damage, the most likely cause is either your rotation or your gear. More importantly, however, we bring far more to a group than mere damage; use it.
If anything, I could see them giving Rets a little more personal survivability for PvP. As it is right now, it's way too easy to train a Ret to death compared to other melee classes.

If it were up to me, I would make it so Clemency now affects Divine Shield, and removes application of Forbearance from the Paladin.
Like Grog said, ret is in a good spot, just gotta get more haste and/or prioritize your abilities better.
I've been liking Ret, even with my horrible gear. Feels like it's in a good spot as far as overall playability. I could live with making Inquisition a bit longer duration, though.
Ret's very solid right now, no reason to shake it up.

Give us back Cata Sacred Shield, and maybe remove the targeting requirment from HotR and we'd be !@#$ing glorious.
12/01/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Andhar
maybe remove the targeting requirment from HotR

yes please and thank you. That is all i want so i can stop standing around like a derp whenever the silly water boss went invis. Not that ive done that boss since 5.4 hit buuuuuttt it would be nice to have a non HP non target aoe
I could live with making Inquisition a bit longer duration, though.

...One minute isn't long enough for you? For frakk's sake, it used to be 30s, so stop your complaining or reroll.
12/01/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Andhar
maybe remove the targeting requirment from HotR

I'd take that. I also wouldn't mind if they let us set off Divine Storm at one or two holy power if we want. One HP being low damage, two being medium, and three being maximum damage. Like they had it during Cata but took away at the start of MoP for some reason.

I'd like to see the range restriction taken off Mass Exo too. I feel these things would help fix some of the kinks in our AoE rotation.
Haven't done much raiding as Ret, but PvP wise I feel our damage is fine. I'm putting out a lot of big numbers while keeping enough pressure outside of burst. I'm even hitting consecutively well over 300k against the Demo's in SotA in the current PvP gear.

Just a few tweaks to improve a few weak areas in our defensive toolbox and I feel we can bring a lot more to the PvP plate.