Stat priority? Crit vs Mastery?

Warlock
I believe the stat priority was
Hit rating>Haste rating...

and now they have mastery and removed spell power from gear... so now is it?

Hit>haste>Mastery>Crit?

so whats the priority,

and if you had to choose between crit and mastery and im hit capped.
You forgot about intellect. But so much depends on what you're asking. What spec? Destro? Destro's haste value drops off big time at 1405 haste rating. That gets you an eight tick of immolate which also increases conflag's damage. You're pretty low on haste atm, so that should be your focus. Here are the thresholds:

6 ticks 5.5/5=10%=320.7 rating
7 ticks 6.5/5=30%=983.7 rating
8 ticks 7.5/5=50%=1639.5 rating
9 ticks 8.5/5=70%=2295.3 rating

So stack haste, don't worry about mastery and crit right now. When reforging, reforge crit and spirit to haste. If there is already haste on the piece, reforge to mastery.

I took a look at your gear. You are missing alot of dps by not using chaotic skyflare diamond for your meta gem. It blows the +21 int gems out of the water. Use a blue gem in your helm as well. A +9sp socket bonus you want. Enchant your gear as well. You're gimping yourself without.
I don't fully agree with stacking haste. If you are hit capped, throw 20Int gems to red, 10Int+10Haste to yellow, and 10Int+10Hit to blue(nothing else viable, just to activate meta.)

Reforge all crit AND haste to Mastery, and enchant your gear. This is coming from a destro warlock that did 20.5k dps on Heroic Festergut 10m. If you have any further questions I would be happy to help. :)
Only go haste IF you are close to one of the next ticks on Corruption or Immolate, and can achieve it with regemming/reforging. Otherwise, mastery is your next best bet.
Haste does more than add extra ticks to dots. His haste is pretty low right now. He's at 15%. He should be pushing for another tick, but also getting more incinerates and not to mention soul fire for keeping Improved soul fire up. He's not really at the point where he should be losing haste for mastery. And with gemming/enchanting his gear/ replacing meteorite with abyssal rune/ reforging, he could be pushing for another tick.
Even if he is JUST pushing, mastery would still be better if he couldn't reach it.
Wordlessly helpful guys! Thanks so much!

Im usually on top of things, but I was completely lost about Mastery. Reforged (finally) today. Dps jumped 2-4k!

=D

Burn... Burn. Burn! BUUUUUURRRRN!
For all three specs, you should reforge your crit/spirit to haste or to mastery if the gear already have haste in it

Destruction may be an exception if you already have 1400+haste, in that case you should reforge to mastery even if the gear doesn't have haste in it.

Haste increases your casting speed for your main nukes aswell, it's not only for the extra tick of a dot
Those EJ sims are in BiS gear with tons of haste on it already. Mastery isn't going to be as valuable for every player. Especially players with very low haste. Dots now scale innately with haste and crit, and that seems to be what players are only seeing right now. Haste still affects casting speed. So with 15% haste, you're better off focusing on haste regardless of how close or not you are to your next tick. It's just too low.

Reforge all crit AND haste to Mastery, and enchant your gear. This is coming from a destro warlock that did 20.5k dps on Heroic Festergut 10m. If you have any further questions I would be happy to help. :)

Only 20.5? Amateur.