New Class/Race Combos: What will you do?

Moon Guard
Tauren priest. The second most outlandish combination, surpassed only by human hunters.
Undead hunter. I'm also hoping that the population of belf paladins that race changes and/or rerolls is the good half. I'm also also hoping that those folks will JOIN MY GUILD. *plug* Also wtb tauren priests. If I didn't love Trinny so much, I'd race change her in a heartbeat, 'cause tauren are just that awesome.
It will be a mulit-way struggle between a Troll Druid, Goblin Hunter, and I may even start an Alliance character, like a human hunter.
Tauren priest. The second most outlandish combination, surpassed only by human hunters.

So hey, there's this guy named Nathanos, right? The only human ranger ever to exist?

I mean, sure. He's undead now, but he used to be human.
Human Hunters should have been left in when Vanilla released, in my opinion. I mean, a Human Druid or Shaman might be outlandish, but a Hunter? I don't think so.
Human Hunters should have been left in when Vanilla released, in my opinion. I mean, a Human Druid or Shaman might be outlandish, but a Hunter? I don't think so.

The most outlandish combos going into the game are likely tauren paladins/priests and orc mages. The former has already been explained, the latter basically consists of "I went to the Undercity and someone taught me, now I'm teaching YOOOUUUUUU".

The rest make sense. Every single one. Yes, even gnome priests.
I'm making an orc mage who learns to conjure food and never leaves his house.
Diddly squat, unless Blizzard decides to be decent and give us another character slot or two per server. (Really Blizz, three expansions without any new slots? Come on!)

But if I had a spot, I think there would have to be a Night Elf mage to keep a certain bear company. And maybe a worgen just to see their starting area, although I can always just peek at that on some other, lesser server.
Seeing 4.0.3a will not have worgens or goblins (not complaining just saying as I noticed some people mention the new races) I will try out the dwarven shaman. Even though I would have liked to seen a keg as their totem I think the sideways stein imbedded into the Icon of the Forge is a good alternative.
Rerolling Jed as a shaman and intending on hitting 85 with him, but we'll see.
I'm still torn on what I want to do, but the most likely scenario:

Worgen Warrior.

Obvious reasons - the new zone caught my interest more so than the Goblin one, and Worgens in plate just look scary. I'd probably roll other alts, like an Undead Hunter or a Dwarf Shaman, but I'm just not into having more than a couple alts.
Racechanging my current blood elf hunter (though whether that's to Forsaken or Goblin is still up in the air). (EDIT: hey, presto, it's Forsaken. My belf hunter/warrior just got her world %@@!ed up, or will, shortly, and I'd like to have an alt I can go play on Tuesday.)
Possibly racechanging my current priest (if I go Forsaken with my hunter, I'm going Goblin with my priest).
Rerolling said hunter character as a blood elf warrior.
Getting a jump on leveling my orc warlock. I know that's not a new combo at all, but I only recently became confident in my ability to play one.
My belfadin is staying a belfadin; I never had much interest in tauren paladins, and his RP has picked up substantially.
My belfknight is staying a belfknight; I've tried to stop playing this character before, but as the man says "Just when I thought I was out … they pull me back in."
All other new rerolls are going to have to wait three weeks (worgen druid and goblin shaman on my docket).
Kaezer the Worgen Hunter (Race Change)
Alakrond the Orc Death Knight (Already have him)
Shao the Troll Druid
Corso the Dwarf Shaman
Nebulas the Goblin Warlock

Names are already on reserve...
I dunno 'bout the others, but I guarantee I'll be making a Troll Druid come The Shattering, and a Worgen Druid when Cataclysm hits.

I may very well make a Goblin...Rogue? Maybe. Rogue or Warlock, not sure which yet.
I admit that I *might* make up a few new chars when Cata hit. A Worgen Druid was one idea I had in mind. But a Feral one instead of the Boomkin I got with my Night Elf Druid.

But I don't think I will really make other characters, especially since I feel I might have a little bit already.

Still...just by looking at this thread...looks like we're gonna get a massive influx of Dwarf Shamans! Whenever it'll really boost up the Mountain Guard's numbers or not, we'll see. I can't wait to see the interesting additions that our guild will get in Cataclysm.