-
This post gave me strange bumps.
-
hey HB! whats a pvr?
-
Can I join?
Can I join?

Nope.
you're not mad cause I called you out on not actually having your Masters at 19 after I proved you had no idea what a Bachelors was are you? Dude, who cares? I have a Bachelors and it's worthless. Really no one should know what they are. Just get in school and you can easily have your masters completed in 3-4 more years. You're such a whiny baby. Also Julia is angry you unfriended her on facebook.
-
You have peaked my curiosity. What might some requirements be to get carried by that druid you mentioned?
d=(^_^)z
you're not mad cause I called you out on not actually having your Masters at 19 after I proved you had no idea what a Bachelors was are you? Dude, who cares? I have a Bachelors and it's worthless. Really no one should know what they are. Just get in school and you can easily have your masters completed in 3-4 more years. You're such a whiny baby. Also Julia is angry you unfriended her on facebook.

Caylin's social antics are unacceptable by normal public standards- PaladinDave. 'nuff said.
Says the guy who does cocaine and hooks up with girls 10 years younger than him he meets in WoW from halfway across the country....Caylin...NUFF SAID
-
Even though I'm Horde... can I party with you anyway?
Even though I'm Horde... can I party with you anyway?

Imo we're just Alliance with red backgrounds. I have only seen like 2 other "horde" posters on the new boards :S.
I just don't like my forum avatar. It looks like I'm staring at a muffin.
Log out in RP gear with some goggles!
What's wrong with staring at a muffin?

Better than the new flailing tree casting animations, imo.