Party with Holybelle and Friends!

Sargeras
The PVR fan club is recruiting for Cataclysm, 10 man guild, you know the drill.

Open to pretty much most classes (because some are going to drop out during the level grind).

Once you have PVR carry you, you never go back to the traditional guild system.

See you in Cata.

Love,

Queen Holybelle
This post gave me strange bumps.
This post gave me strange bumps.

Oh my lord
hey HB! whats a pvr?
I'm PVR's waifu. He's an OP druid who likes carrying people, and we wanna focus on a 10M guild for cata, so, we're doing so.

Edit: I love you Vamm
Can I join?
Can I join?

Nope.
you're not mad cause I called you out on not actually having your Masters at 19 after I proved you had no idea what a Bachelors was are you? Dude, who cares? I have a Bachelors and it's worthless. Really no one should know what they are. Just get in school and you can easily have your masters completed in 3-4 more years. You're such a whiny baby. Also Julia is angry you unfriended her on facebook.
you're not mad cause I called you out on not actually having your Masters at 19 after I proved you had no idea what a Bachelors was are you? Dude, who cares? I have a Bachelors and it's worthless. Really no one should know what they are. Just get in school and you can easily have your masters completed in 3-4 more years. You're such a whiny baby. Also Julia is angry you unfriended her on facebook.

Caylin's social antics are unacceptable by normal public standards- PaladinDave. 'nuff said.
You have peaked my curiosity. What might some requirements be to get carried by that druid you mentioned?
d=(^_^)z

Caylin's social antics are unacceptable by normal public standards- PaladinDave. 'nuff said.
Says the guy who does cocaine and hooks up with girls 10 years younger than him he meets in WoW from halfway across the country....Caylin...NUFF SAID
You have peaked my curiosity. What might some requirements be to get carried by that druid you mentioned?

It's done on a case by case basis. If we like you, we carry you. Brain-dead or 200k dps.
Even though I'm Horde... can I party with you anyway?
Even though I'm Horde... can I party with you anyway?

Imo we're just Alliance with red backgrounds. I have only seen like 2 other "horde" posters on the new boards :S.
I just don't like my forum avatar. It looks like I'm staring at a muffin.
Log out in RP gear with some goggles!
What's wrong with staring at a muffin?

Better than the new flailing tree casting animations, imo.