Ravenholdt RP Sanctum Website!

Ravenholdt
I didn't get any errors browsing now or earlier today, but we are suffering from occasional "surprise downtime". We're working to fix that.
I haven't been able to access the site for months. :/

Not sure if it's my PC or what... And no idea how to fix it. Sad. It's a great place.
01/25/2011 11:58 PMPosted by Véna
I haven't been able to access the site for months. :/

Not sure if it's my PC or what... And no idea how to fix it. Sad. It's a great place.

That's curious. It definitely hasn't been down for months. What comes up when you try to access the site?
Send an email to webmaster@ravenholdt.us with the details and we'll see how we can assist you.
Pretty cool, however I'm not getting my confirmation email. :(
Is the website down? I keep getting timeouts.
It was down earlier but is currently working as far as I can tell. If it's not working for you, please let us know!
...Wait... Stickeys can be Bumped!??!?!?!?!
Site seems to have been down all day. Any ETA on a fix?
Just a reminder that the Sanctum continues to be a warm and welcoming RP community for any RPers who wish to share their stories with others, collaborate on events, or just toss ideas around with fellow members of the Ravenholdt community! We look forward to seeing you around =)
It's been down since yesterday afternoon (at least).

/weepsgently

Aerana!!!!!!
It's been down since yesterday afternoon (at least).

/weepsgently

Aerana!!!!!!

*Pats gently* There, there. Everything is going to be alright, Mharren.

I do believe that our talented Administrator has taken care of the issue since I've had some lovely new stories to read with my morning tea!
I'd like to apologize for the current prolonged downtime. I am trying to figure out what the deal is with our host, but I am not having much success.

We have had problems before, they were usually resolved within a day or two and I was satisfied with the general service we were receiving. This is, however, too big to ignore and I am considering moving the Sanctum to a new host as soon as the current difficulty is resolved.

In the meantime, I'll make sure to report any news here.
News ended up going in a separate thread for visibility, but I'll now update with the end result:

The old host lost all our data. We had to start over from scratch. The new Sanctum is now live and ready for the community at the same address of http://ravenholdt.us.
Website no work :(