Guilds

Cenarius
WTB a horde pvp oriented guild...

i know someone wants to bring there pvp guild to our barren wasteland of a server!
I shall be keeping an eye on this thread.
if nothing comes up, you and skid should just come to our guild or invite us to yours... pugs = fail
Well Skid moved one of his Characters to Cobra which is supposedly focusing more on rated BGs in Cata, buit I think will still be raiding.

They know what they're doing, I've PvP'd with them a few times in the past few weeks.
There are still Horde guilds existing on Cenarius? Not intending to troll, I'm just sort of amazed.
There are still Horde guilds existing on Cenarius? Not intending to troll, I'm just sort of amazed.

But...but you're always a troll!
Nah, peaced out from being a Blood Elf as soon as race change was up.
It says I'm a troll... my picture says otherwise...

But yea, some horde guilds are still dragging ass over here salvaging what we can.

So apparently peacing out and ditching the realm, putting yourself above it all, does not put you high enough to be above trolling the realm forums.

Stay classy.

So apparently peacing out and ditching the realm, putting yourself above it all, does not put you high enough to be above trolling the realm forums.

Stay classy.

I guess you got me.

I'm pretty much the only active player in my guild and I only play 1 or 2 times a week currently.

Let's see what Cata brings....speaking of which, I always thought CCM was a better short form for Cata...

Guess I was wrong.
Yeah - We had to move if we wanted to survive as a guild. Looks like BoB is all but gone.. also looks like Impulse broke up /sadface
I think Impulse transferred as well.

Yeah, ran into a random alt in there, in a BG. Some transferred, some stayed on Cenarius and are doing kind of whatever, to my understanding.

Yeah, ran into a random alt in there, in a BG. Some transferred, some stayed on Cenarius and are doing kind of whatever, to my understanding.

The fabled triple post.
The fabled triple post.

You can blame Deathwing for that little mishap.
11/19/2010 10:24 AMPosted by Deadperson

i know someone wants to bring there pvp guild to our barren wasteland of a server!

legends of old are returning, and our place of primacy is upon us.

How many original Cenarius Horde HWL's can one guild contain? We are finding that out.
12/10/2010 12:04 PMPosted by Dorianpreist
11/19/2010 10:24 AMPosted by Deadperson

legends of old are returning, and our place of primacy is upon us.

How many original Cenarius Horde HWL's can one guild contain? We are finding that out.

I highly recommend this guild Deadperson. If you haven't found a guild already that is.