Recruit a friend troubles

Customer Support
I used recruit a friend on a second account. After buying the subscription for both accounts I did not receive what i was told (the rocket mount etc). Secondly, when trying to use my "grant a level" levels from the recruit a friend account (78 paladin), I was able to give 3 levels to my 28 Warlock (now 31) and that was it.

Would like to know what is going on.

Thanks.
I bought 3 months and I didn't get this. Never granted levels before. This was my first attempt as there is not point granting 30 levels to a level 1 character.
You get the mount when the 2nd month is paid for. If you set up a 1 month recurring subscription you won't get the mount until the 2nd paid month is billed which is about 70 days out. 10 days trial + 30 days free w/ software + 30 days bill first month. You pay for the 2nd month on day your first paid month is done.

You can circumvent the wait by paying for a more than 1-month recurring subscription or using a game card, both of which will instantly credit your account with enough time for the mount (however, if you have already been billed for 1 month then they won't do a recurring account transaction until your pre-paid time is up)

Granting levels i'm not terribly familiar with but I believe the recruited account can grant levels to the recruiter and there are some restrictions, the recruit gets 1 level to grant for each 2 levels they earn and you can't grant levels to a toon that is hire than the recruit. The levels expire when the link does in 90 days.
I bought a 3 month subscription for the second account. For this account I bought a one month. Did the account that invited need to buy more than one month?

I was aware of the restrictions but didn't think I would only be able to grant 3 levels :(
Open an in game ticket. A GM can fix this
I'd recommend you give Billing a call on this Rueben.

It seems that the account linked to yours is under a different Battle.net region. That shouldn't have anything to do with rewards, but it may have. Really the only thing I see out of the ordinary here.

Billing and Account Services
Phone Support - 1 (800) 59-BLIZZ (1 (800) 592 5499)
Live Representatives Available 7 days a week, 7am to 8pm Pacific Time
E-mail Support - Billing@Blizzard.com
    Players in Australia should call 1-800-041-378
    Players in Singapore should call 800-2549-9273
    Players in Chile should call 1230-020-5554
    Players in Mexico should call 001-888-578-7628
    Players in Argentina should call 0800-333-0778
    All other international players should call: (949) 955-0283

Further contact information can be found here...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/932934085
Thankyou Phenox, I didn't realise i had to assign the mount as at the time I only had this character on the account.

Just tried to grant more levels and no dice so will ring in the morning (Australian).

Thankyou.